(Redirected from City of Liberty)
- This is a disambiguation page for Liberty City, which could mean a number of things
Liberty City or City of Liberty is a city based primarily on New York City, that appears in several games, and has three different renditions.
- Liberty City in GTA III Era - Appearing in GTA III, GTA Advance and GTA Liberty City Stories, with a minor appearance in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas.
Liberty City is used in two titles:
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - A game based in Liberty City.
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City- The title given to the disc version of The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
|Spoiler Warning: Plot and/or ending details are in the text which follows.|
- Liberty City is a real place. It is located in Miami, Florida, the same place Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is based.
- Liberty City in every Era (and Alderney in the fourth era) is the only main area in the Grand Theft Auto series to date where a protagonist hasn't (knowingly) died. A protagonist has died in Vice City, Blaine County, Ludendorff (faked), and two optional protagonist deaths can occur in Los Santos.