| This is a record of a unsuccessful nomination to become Staff.
Please do not edit the nomination, questions or comments sections of this page. Discuss on the talk page if neccessary.
- Blaff 60, please reply with whether you accept or decline this nomination, and why. If you accept, please answer the questions below.
I accept the nomination, first, i didn't know i was nominated bcoz there are many suggestions in the nomination talk page. Good luck to me.
- Any user may ask a question here for the candidate to answer. Feel free to add extra questions based on their replies.
What do you think is the hardest thing for new editors to get the hang of (whether a technical skill, a policy or just the way we do things here); how would you spot they were having difficulty; and how would you help them? Maybe explain what was the hardest thing you've had to learn whilst being here? Gboyers talk 16:50, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- When I got here, I have problems in links and making tables or templates. I see problems of new editors like: putting a link with wrong spelling, wrong input of codes in tables and infoboxes and other grammatical problems. --Blaff 60 12:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- By telling how to do this and that but if they do, they would. If they ask a question to me or others on some system of editing here, I'm happy to help them.--Blaff 60 13:26, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Becoming staff isn't a reward for good edits, it's a job and a responsibility. How do you feel you could help us, and why should we promote you to become a Moderator? Gboyers talk 16:50, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Gladly, I would love to help someone who has problems in editing and I'll change it right away for the wiki and for the readers, to avoid any confusions for them. Well, anything cannot be that hard for the users to change except for ones who vandalized a page and the users will revert the page again. If I would become a staff, I would add new infos, news and updates on the wiki, creat articles and move pages to make them right. I could research more info about GTA but it can be searched through playing as i have all GTA iii era except for IV. I like to contribute more in this wiki as the wiki are read by readers throughout.--Blaff 60 12:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. I have one, the GTA SA Vehicle template and the Gang Template, as well the TBOGT template and the Beta (vehicles and missions) articles.--Blaff 60 12:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Could you give one example of what you think is one of the best pages on this wiki, and a brief explanation of why you chose that. It should probably be an informational article, but you could use a list or category or similar if you explain why. Gboyers talk 16:50, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- One of the best pages I think is: the Diamonds page. Because it has most of the description depicted in the storyline and those were great. the description fitted the page, as it contains the origins and the aftermath.--Blaff 60 12:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Nah, I have no question. I know a little about the roles and jobs of ev'ry staff. it'll be ok if i became a staff, i would send pictures and make template and pictures. So i'm gonna say "good luck" to me and thank you Gboyers and staffs.--Blaff 60 12:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
By these, it can improve pages, making it more descriptive, not messy. It also be useful by protecting talk pages from spammers or vandals and reverting edits quickly without hesitation. Patrolling too is, I always look or read some pages and fond of editing corrections and adding infos.--Blaff 60 17:26, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Any user may leave a comment here, which will be considered before the decision is made.
- This section is for any user to formally list whether they are in favour of this promotion or not. Simply sign your name on a bullet point, add any comments into the comments section. This is NOT a vote, but the results will be taken into consideration by the Managers. Remember, this is not whether you like the user, but whether they would be a good member of staff.
Users in support of this promotion:
- - GSF4L
Users not in support of this promotion: