Rise FM is a radio station hosted by Andre the Accelerator (voiced by "Andre") in Grand Theft Auto III and by Boy Sanchez (Oliver Vuquer) in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, which plays Electronic Dance Music. In GTA III, the playlist is presented as a continuous liveset which is being played and broadcast live from a nightclub called the Planetarium. In GTA Liberty City Stories, the station is 'normalized', featuring songs and commercials. Rise FM is one of the Colombian Cartel's favorite radio stations in GTA III, as this station will most likely be heard if the player were to jack a Cartel Cruiser.
DJ: Andre The Accelerator.
Genre: Plays Progressive Trance Music, and has no commercials.
- Chris Walsh & Dave Beran - "Shake (Revolt Clogrock Remix)"
- Shiver - "Deep Time" (2001)
- R.R.D.S - "Innerbattle" (2001)
- Slyder - "Score (Original Mix)" (2000)
- Slyder - "Neo (The One)" (2001)
- Chris Walsh - "Shake (End Mix)" (2000)
The songs were mixed by Terry Donovan.
GTA Liberty City Stories
DJ: Boy Sanchez, is mainly based on the New York DJ and producer Roger Sanchez.
- Moloko - "Sing it Back (Boris Musical Mix)" (1998)
- Ultra Naté - "Free" (1997)
- Happy Clappers - "I Believe" (1994)
- Eddie Amador - "House Music" (1998)
- Kristine W - "Feel What You Want" (1996)
- DeLacy - "Hideaway (Deep Dish Vocal Remix)" (1995)
- Sneakers pimps - "Spin Spin Sugar (Armand's Dark Garage Mix)" (1997)
- Jaydee - "Plastic Dream" (1992)
- Ron Trent - "Altered States" (1993)
- The Absolute featuring Suzanne Palmer - "There Will Come A Day (Half Tab Dub)" (1995)
- Slam - "Positive Education" (1997)
- Green Velvet - "Flash" (1995)
- Robert Armani - "Circus Bells" (1993)
- Josh Wink - "Higher State of Consciousness" (1995)
- Rise FM is also the name of a real-life internet radio station which is owned and run by Denmark based Rise Future Media. It is also the name of a radio station based in Budapest, Hungary. However, neither are connected to the Grand Theft Auto series.