| This talk page is for discussing the Doris article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Source of the name "Delores"
Where did this name come from? The character is credited as Taxi Controller and her in-game character file is named CSDoris. Is this another one of those information that came from the official guide?--spaceeinstein 06:40, 1 September 2011 (BST)
- I believe that the name comes from the official GTA Vice City website. A-Dust 14:08, 1 September 2011 (BST)
- Can you tell me exactly where?--spaceeinstein 05:23, 2 September 2011 (BST)
- If I'm not mistaken her name is mentioned on the criminal noticeboard. A-Dust 17:52, 2 September 2011 (BST)
- That's why I asked to tell me where. I can't find her name anywhere on the website.--spaceeinstein 19:34, 2 September 2011 (BST)
- Actual in-game evidence had me convinced that the taxi controller's name is Doris. In the taxi radio that is unlocked after Cabmaggedon, a taxi driver that joked about Prawn Island said her name directly. For those who have access to the file, it's at 4:12.--spaceeinstein 03:03, 4 September 2011 (BST)
- What file exactly? --Andreaz1 12:02, 4 September 2011 (BST)
- taxi.mp3--spaceeinstein 19:52, 4 September 2011 (BST)
- It's at 19:22 again, I see you were right. I wonder where everyone got Delores from. --Andreaz1 20:35, 4 September 2011 (BST)