| This talk page is for discussing the Rodislav Bulgarin article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Ray's full name is taken from the only one source: Libertycitypolice.com. Don't start reverting edits when it seems like everyone else thinks this is correct. Discuss first. Same goes with Gay Tony's first name being Anthony and so on. We do not need to cite in-game sources.--Spaceeinstein 20:10, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I don't know about your game, but the LCPD database on mine doesn't show Rodislav, Anthony nor Konstantin (Petrovic). It still says their nicknames. Master Sima Yi 18:44, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm, odd. My game also doesn't say it. Then why do a lot of people say it and where did it come from?--Spaceeinstein 17:43, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Most probably someone just made it up. That is the only option. Master Sima Yi 18:04, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- It says Rodislov Bulgarin on the GTA IV credits for the PS3 at least, I just watched it. Grand Theft AJ 20:17, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Konstantin? Well, I haven't played the multiplayer version so I can't say for certain that that is his real name. What about you, AJ?
I've never heard him referred to as "Konstantin" I don't think it gives that name in the credits, but something tells me Dimitri Rascalovrefers to him as that, I'm not sure though. Grand Theft AJ 20:59, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- The LCPD Database states that Tony Prince's full name in Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. It's logical since 90% of "Tonys" are born Anthony. I'm pretty sure Ray Bulgarin's name was stated as Rodislav somewhere other than this wiki I can't be sure of how legit the source was though. As for Kenny Petrovic being called Konstantin, I think somebody just made that up along with several other names for characters such as Rosario Zito etc. --MOB-4-Life 01:11, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Dimitri has never refered to Petrovic as Konstantin. This is about the 6th time I'm going through GTA IV's story and it isn't said anywhere. Maybe in the alternative conversations of the missions. But this is about Bulgarin, not Petrovic. Master Sima Yi 21:07, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
I have checked the PS3 credits for GTA IV and it also says "Ray Bulgarin."--Spaceeinstein 23:05, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- I think that has only one conclusion then: Bulgarin's official name IS Ray, not Rodislav. I think the same can be said for Petrovic. Perhaps you could move those pages? Master Sima Yi 09:43, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- The LCPD database doesn't say Anthony Prince. Only "Gay Tony" Prince. But anyway, the game manual also says that Bulgarin's first name is Ray, not Rodislav. MarkAldred 14:47, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- I've removed the names. If you find concrete proof that the names are legit, feel free to revert my edits. MarkAldred 17:12, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone even know where the name 'Rodislav' came from? In the Internet Movie Database Site he's credited as "Rodislav Bulgarin". Take a look.
I don't know. That's why I asked you. So much for the "friend" activty revealing his name. Anyway, IMDB is unreliable. It states that Michael Gough did the voice of Harry Mason in Silent Hill even though he denied doing the role when some fans e-mailed him. MarkAldred 22:22, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- I made a mistake, it's what people do, I was under the impression he did refer to him as Rodislav on a friend activity. Obviously I admitted that mistake when I asked where his name came from, and how is IMBD unreliable, Silent Hill isn't Grand Theft Auto. Grand Theft AJ 01:01, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
"Rodislav" is never mentioned in GTA IV. I've searched through the entire text file so there's no point in playing the game to find it. Unless the name pops up somewhere else then it would be a while before I will get some info there. Can someone comb through the Internet and find reliable previews where "Rodislav" is mentioned? All the ones I found for TBOGT just called him Bulgarin.--Spaceeinstein 04:48, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
His name on IMDB is Rodislav. Does it mean something? Orto Dogge 22:34, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- It means that someone not working for Rockstar themselves put it up there, based on what he saw on this site. -- Master Sima Yi 11:26, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
But why somebody called him Rodislav in the first place? In one Russian website, which takes info straight from Rockstar, he called Rodislav too. --Orto Dogge 11:56, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
it bothers me that people call him "Rodislav" when was this ever mentioned in the game he goes by ray bulgarin can't we just call him that instead of rodislav there is no source of that information.
- Can you give me this "one Russian website"? Obviously just saying that doesn't make it true.--Spaceeinstein 03:45, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks to InfernoDragon of GameFAQs, he found where the name "Rodislav" first came from, Wikipedia.--Spaceeinstein 22:59, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Where is it said that his sister is called Galina? I don't own GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony so that's why I'm asking... Master Sima Yi 12:37, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Her name is mentioned in the ending credits of The Ballad of Gay Tony and also the game's manual. --Splatterhouse50 12:45, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Okay then. Thanks :). Master Sima Yi 12:59, December 22, 2009 (UTC)