Rear quarter view)|
A Toyz in GTA III.[[Image::File:Toyz-GTAIII-front.jpg| ]]
GTA III |
GTA Liberty City Stories
|Vehicle type||Commercial van|
|Body style||Full size van|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
The Toyz is a depicted as a hobbyist van that contains remote-controlled cars and explosives. The van is identical to the Pony, but has flat side panels with "TOYZ'N THE'HOOD" logos, similar to the Panlantic.
When found and entered, it starts a mission where you use remote control cars in order to destroy people and property, rampage style, and sometimes an RC checkpoint race is activated instead. You can avoid starting the RC missions by pushing the van forward about two car lengths. The van is dark blue in Grand Theft Auto III, and white in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
A Toyz in GTA III (Rear quarter view).
The TOYZ IN DA HOOD words on GTA Advance's Belly.
A Toyz in GTA Liberty City Stories (Rear quarter view).
- The van's logo name is a pun of Boyz N the Hood, a 1991 film.
- GTA III
- Near Rothwell Station in Hepburn Heights, Portland. Starts Diablo Destruction.
- In an alleyway one block south of demolished building in Saint Mark's, Portland (starts Mafia Massacre).
- Opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington, Staunton Island. Starts Casino Calamity.
- North of hideout in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale. Starts Rumpo Rampage.
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- At the construction site in Hepburn Heights, Portland (starts Thrashin' RC).
- Two blocks south of Punk Noodles in Chinatown, Portland. Starts RC Triad Take-Down.
- Near the boat house in Belleville Park, Staunton Island. Starts Ragin' RC.
- South of the terminal inside Francis International Airport, Shoreside Vale. Starts Chasin' RC.
- Love Wagon, GTA 1 equivalent.
- Top Fun, GTA Vice City equivalent.
- Berkley's RC Van, GTA San Andreas equivalent.