[[Image:Blista Compact (GTAVC) (front).jpg|thumb|right|300px|A Blista Compact in GTA Vice City ([[:Image:Blista Compact (GTAVC) (rear).jpg|Rear quarter view]]).]] The '''Blista Compact''' is a 2 door hatchback available in [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City]], [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]], [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories]] and [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]. [[Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars]] features a car similar to the Blista Compact, named the '''Blista'''. In Grand Theft Auto IV, the Blista Compact is manufactured by [[Dinka]]. The Blista Compact is a seperate car to the [[Blista]] van seen in [[Grand Theft Auto III]], and [[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories]]. ==Description== The Blista Compact is commonly found almost anywhere in [[Vice City in GTA III Era|Vice City]] or [[State of San Andreas|San Andreas]], and is generally considered to be a satisfactory car, particularly useful for quick getaways and general evasive purposes. In GTA IV, the Blista Compact is worth [[Dollar|$]]1,500 at [[Stevie]]'s garage, where Niko can bring the vehicle after completing all of his [[Stevie's Car Thefts|Text Message Car missions]]. ===Design=== Unlike many other vehicles, the Blista Compact's design has remained almost exactly the same in all its appearances, apart from its different engine sound and minor cosmetic differences. Like its design influence, the first generation [[wp:Fiat Brava|Fiat Brava]], the Blista Compact sports a hatchback design and a very small curb weight; in fact, the Blista Compact is easily the smallest and lightest passenger car in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas (the [[Uranus]] is lighter in GTA IV). The car has a two-tone paintjob in GTA Vice City, with an always-black bottom half, but in later games was remodeled to feature a variety of colors in all-over and two-tone styles. In GTA IV, the Blista Compact may optionally feature a spoiler or sunroof; a variant is available with side-skirts, twin exhaust and a windscreen banner. There are several burnt out [[Wrecks|wreck]] versions of the Blista Compact.
1. What is Niko's mother's name?
- a) Milana
- b) Milica
- c) Michelle
- d) Manal
2. Which Unique Stunt Jump is considered by many people to be the hardest to complete? (The incorrect answers listed below may not actually be in the game)
- a) One in Alderney that requires the player to hit another jump just to reach it
- b) One at Francis International airport
- c) One in Algonquin that requires the player to perform a wheelie just to hit the jump (it's slightly off the ground)
- d) one on Happiness Island because the only vehicle available is a Fork Lift
3. How many convertibles are in the game?
4. When does Francis McReary come in to the game?
- a) When he calls Niko as an unknown caller, the player has to assume that someone gave him Niko's number
- b) When Niko kills someone, Francis is the Police Officer on the scene
- c) When Niko's employer/friend kills someone, Francis is the Police Officer on the scene
- d) He is introduced by Manny, early on in the game
5. Which Irish song can Pckie sometimes be heard singing while drunk?
- a) Danny Boy
- b) We Cry
- c) Joe McDonnell
- d) Dying Rebel
6. What is the name of the restaurant where Niko meets Ray for missions?
- a) Pastageddon
- b) Drusilla's
- c) Wok & Wok
- d) The 69th Street Diner
7. How many LCPD Police Stations are found across Liberty City and Alderney?
- a) 13
- b) 14
- c) 15
- d) 16
8. How many of the LCPD Police Stations are situated in Alderney?
- a) 1
- b) 2
- c) 3
- d) 4
9. What is the name of the mission in which Niko kills Vlad?
- a) Time Up For Vlad
- b) Stay Away Vlad
- c) Father Vlad
- d) Uncle Vlad
10. How long was Dwayne in prison?
- a) 13 Years
- b) 14 Years
- c) 15 Years
- d) 16 Years