| This is the talk page for User:Manticore. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hey. Is it just renaming "Rollback" to "Patrollers"? That is a change which we're still considering, given that we actually have no way of empowering Patrollers. We're considering changing the Patrol right to be enabled for the sysop and rollback groups only (not normal members) and renaming the Rollback group to be Patrollers. If there's something else I've missed, let me know. Thanks - Gboyers (?) 13:23, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- That, and a couple of other things:
- Group-bureaucrat-member should be "Manager" not "Managers"
- You might like to consider changing "staff" to "Wikia Staff" to differentiate from your local staff
- I assume you know how to do this, but feel free to give me a yell if you want a hand.
- Manticore (talk) 13:39, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up, but your policy page doesn't state how to get approval. -- Manticore (talk) 01:12, 3 June 2008 (UTC)