Vinewood Blvd is a street in Downtown Vinewood, Vinewood Hills, and East Vinewood, Los Santos, which appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The boulevard starts in the west as a continuation of Eclipse Blvd in Downtown Vinewood, from the junction with Las Lagunas Blvd, and ends at the junction of Vinewood Park Dr in East Vinewood, continuing as Mirror Park Blvd. There are connections to Las Lagunas Blvd, Alta St, Power St, Meteor St, Elgin Ave and Vinewood Park Dr. The boulevard is a tourist area with crowds gathering to see sights such as the Oriental Theater and the Vinewood Walk of Fame.
Businesses and places
Mission appearances and activities
- Mission appearances
- Going on the Vinewood Tour (costs $40)
- Watching a film at the Oriental Theater: Capolavoro, The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain and Meltdown (costs $20).
- Meeting two soapboxxers: Graham (outside Fashion Vinewood) and Pamela Drake (outside Clappers).
- Two eCola vending machines at the Oriental Theater.
- The boulevard is based on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.