GTA IV |
The Lost and Damned
|Full Name||William Hambrough|
|Date of Birth||1970|
|Place of Birth||Carcer City|
Carcer City (formerly) |
|Main Affiliations||The Angels of Death|
|Businesses||Hedge fund manager (formerly)|
William Hambrough is a former hedge fund manager from Carcer City. He has long been suspected of falsifying profits and embezzling investments. His chauffeur is often seen picking up streetwalkers at Chase Point in Bohan. He is believed to be addicted to low rate prostitutes, cocaine and board games. He is listed as being in custody during the events of GTA IV. It is possible that Hambrough is the man that Thomas Stubbs III gets Johnny Klebitz to take a photo of in the mission "Phone Ho" as he is known to use prostitutes and is involved in investments. This also might be how he ends up in custody, although this is never actually stated.
- The Lost and Damned
- Phone Ho (possibly)
LCPD Database information
First Name: William
Place of Birth: Carcer City
- 2000 - Patronize Prostitute
- 2001 - Possession Controlled Substance: Cocaine
- 2006 - Embezzlement and Tax Evasion
- Former Hedge Fund manager.
- Long suspected of falsifying profits and embezzling investments.
- His chauffeur is often seen picking up streetwalkers on Chase Point.
- Believed to be addicted to low rate prostitutes, cocaine, and board games.