(Rear quarter view)
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
A Zentorno in Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian super car|
|Body style||2-door super car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Pegassi (HD Universe)|
The Zentorno is an exotic high-performance vehicle featuring aggressive styling cues and a low-sloped body for additional aerodynamic effects. The car's general design is inspired by that of the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, for the general shape, roof air intakes, dual triangular hood vents (which may also have been taken from the Arrinera Hussarya), and hexagonal vents on the engine cover. Similar to the real-life Sesto Elemento having 10 hexagonal vents on its engine cover and having a V10 engine, the Zentorno has 12 hexagonal vents on its engine cover, giving it a V12 engine. The side profile and taillights are derived from the Lamborghini Aventador, while the greenhouse area, front fascia (including the center hood vents), side vents, rear diffuser, and grille appear to be derived from the Lamborghini Veneno. Additionally, some design elements from the W Motors Lykan HyperSport can also be seen. Unlike its primary real-life inspirations, the Zentorno uses a single hexagonal exhaust pipe mounted at the bottom. The headlights are derived from the 2015 Acura NSX.
Legendarymotorsport.net states that the Zentorno uses a 6.8 L V12 engine that pumps out 750 hp. The car actually is a hybrid supercar, giving it additional power and preventing power loss between gear shifts. The Zentorno can be propelled to 60 mph (97 km/h) within 2.3 seconds, making it one of the fastest-accelerating cars in the game (faster than Legendarymotorsport.net's claim of 2.8 seconds). Like with most of its real-life counterparts, the Zentorno is a rear mid-engine, all-wheel-drive supercar, balancing grip between the front and rear wheels, as well as giving it very good cornering ability. This also makes it unlikely to suffer heavily from front-end collisions compared with front-engined or rear-engined cars like the Surano and Comet. The Zentorno has a top speed of 213 mph (343 km/h); it is the fifth fastest vehicle in the game, behind the Cheetah's 220 mph (354 km/h), Osiris' 230 mph (370 km/h), Entity XF's 240 mph (386 km/h), and Adder's 250 mph (403 km/h). In the hands of a skilled driver, this car is overall one of the best vehicles for racing, getaways, and casual cruising.
However, when compared to the Osiris, the Zentorno loses in terms of top speed and cornering, as the Zentorno actually weighs 1,500 kg, compared to the Osiris' 1,350 kg; the higher weight stat actually hampers cornering abilities. The Osiris only has a slightly higher drag coefficient and slower acceleration.
- Found in the protagonist's garages in Story Mode.
- Can be bought at Legendarymotorsport.net for $725,000.
- The Zentorno's default radio stations are Soulwax FM and FlyLo FM.
- According to Rockstar Games Social Club, the Zentorno is the most purchased vehicle in GTA Online.
- The Zentorno, weighing 1,500 kg (3,307 lbs)<ref>handling.meta</ref>, is actually much heavier than the real-life Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, which weighs only 999 kg (2,202 lbs). Its weight only falls between the Veneno's roadster variant and Aventador, which weight 1,490 kg (3,285 lbs) and 1,575 (3,472 lbs), respectively.
- The Zentorno has the same engine sound as the Cheetah, Vacca, and Infernus.
- The Zentorno is the second hybrid supercar in the Grand Theft Auto series, after the Turismo R.