Rear quarter view)|
A Zentorno in Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian super car|
|Body style||2-door super car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Pegassi (HD Universe)|
The Zentorno is an exotic high-performance vehicle featuring aggressive styling cues and a low-sloped body for additional aerodynamic effects. The car's general design is inspired by that of the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, for the general shape, roof air intakes, dual triangular hood vents (which may also have been taken from the Arrinera Hussarya), and hexagonal vents on the engine cover. Similar to the real-life Sesto Elemento having 10 hexagonal vents on its engine cover and having a V10 engine, the Zentorno has 12 hexagonal vents on its engine cover, giving it a V12 engine. The side profile and taillights are derived from the Lamborghini Aventador, while the greenhouse area, front fascia (including the center hood vents), side vents, rear diffuser, and grille appear to be derived from the Lamborghini Veneno. Additionally, some design elements from the W Motors Lykan HyperSport can also be seen. Unlike its primary real-life inspirations, the Zentorno uses a single hexagonal exhaust pipe mounted at the bottom. The headlights appear to have been derived from the 2016 Acura NSX.
The Zentorno's apparent V12 engine displaces 6.8 L and produces 750 hp. The car actually is a hybrid supercar, giving it additional power and preventing power loss between gear shifts. The Zentorno can be propelled to 60 mph (97 km/h) within 2.3 seconds, making it one of the fastest-accelerating cars in the game (faster than Legendarymotorsport.net's claim of 2.8 seconds). Like with most of its real-life counterparts, the Zentorno is a rear mid-engine, all-wheel-drive supercar, balancing grip between the front and rear wheels, as well as giving it very good cornering ability. This also makes it unlikely to suffer heavily from front-end collisions compared with front-engined or rear-engined cars like the Surano and Comet. The Zentorno has a top speed of 213 mph (343 km/h). In the hands of a skilled driver, this car is overall one of the best vehicles for racing, getaways, and casual cruising, beaten only by the Osiris and T20.
- Found in the protagonist's garages in Story Mode.
- Can be bought at Legendarymotorsport.net for $725,000.
- The Zentorno's default radio stations are Soulwax FM and FlyLo FM.
- According to Rockstar Games Social Club, the Zentorno is the most purchased vehicle in GTA Online.
- The Zentorno, weighing 1,500 kg (3,307 lbs), is actually much heavier than the real-life Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, which weighs only 999 kg (2,202 lbs). Its weight only falls between the Veneno's roadster variant and Aventador, which weight 1,490 kg (3,285 lbs) and 1,575 kg (3,472 lbs), respectively.
- This is evidence that the Zentorno may be based more on the Veneno than the Sesto Elemento.
- The Zentorno has the same engine sound as the Cheetah, Vacca, and Infernus.
- The Zentorno is the second hybrid supercar in the Grand Theft Auto series, after the Turismo R.
- Strangely, unlike the Turismo R and T20, neither the Zentorno nor the Osiris' respective base counterparts are hybrid supercars, with the former's bases (Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and Lamborghini Veneno) having a 5.2 L V10 and a 6.5 L V12, respectively, and the latter's base (Pagani Huayra) having a 6.0 L twin-turbocharged V12.
- The Zentorno is currently the latest Pegassi vehicle to date to have an obvious Lamborghini design influence.