Please put all your wishes, guesses and suggestions on our dedicated [[Community:GTA V Wishlist|GTA 5 Wishlist]]
This article is for official news, real proof and significant rumours only.}} I think this is an irrelevant page until GTA V (if that's what it's called) is officially announced. And whoever posted that link (edit: Chip2007), did you read the description? He even says it is GTA SA with some mods. --[[User:Aussiebushmatt|Aussiebushmatt]] 17:18, 11 August 2008 (UTC) :You are correct, this page should not exist. I have deleted it until we have SOME information to go on. [[User:Gboyers|User:Gboyers]] [[User_talk:Gboyers|talk]] 18:03, 11 August 2008 (UTC) :::when i hear definate proof from rockstar i will add it. but considering the time frame of the gta games it wont be soon [[User:Chip2007]] ::::Of course. I presume there will be a few 'GTA IV-era' games before GTA V comes our way. Well, until then! --[[User:Aussiebushmatt|Aussiebushmatt]] 18:50, 11 August 2008 (UTC) Looking t the sheer difference in scale btw GTA IV and GTA III, I cant wait to go home to San Andreas. Can you say "GTA-Oblivion"! --[[User:Sukhoi35BM|Sukhoi35BM]] :As mentioned earlier, there is no source to prove the title of the next game, and everything that is written in the article. I do not think it was a new game will begin soon. None of the previous eras occurred in only one city. One could argue about the next game for home consoles, but does not mention a title without sources. In my opinion this article should be deleted until a trusted source, such as Rockstar, for example. [[User:Eduardo Sellan Brazilian|Eduardo Sellan Brazilian]], 01:06, February 19, 2010 ::I agree. This wiki is about facts, not fiction or assumption. -- [[User:Master Sima Yi|Master Sima Yi]] 13:37, April 27, 2010 (UTC :::Yeah, I say go ahead and delete it. Interesting factoid about the Episodes from Liberty City booklet, though. --[[User:PsychoDuck|PsychoDuck]] 01:11, May 3, 2010 (UTC) well i dont think it should be deleted i think it should be moved to the gta 5 wishlist instead. == GTA uses roman numericals... == Move the page to Grand Theft Auto V. --[[User:Insane Survivor|Insane!]] 15:48, August 24, 2010 (UTC) :[[Grand Theft Auto 2|GTA 2]] didn't use roman numerals. There's nothing to suggest it would be called five/5/V either - it might just be 'GTA IV London' or 'GTA Vice City 2' or 'GTA London 2012'. At this stage, the number format doesn't really matter, so long as people can find this page and understand what it means. There are some people that will get misread GTA V as GTA IV, or not understand that it means 5. This is just a simpler option until we have something more concrete. Does that work for you? [[User:Gboyers|Gboyers]] [[User_talk:Gboyers|talk]] 17:51, August 24, 2010 (UTC) Yes, understood. --[[User:Insane Survivor|Insane!]] 23:12, August 24, 2010 (UTC) == Multiplayer? ==
Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 1986.
GTA III Era
The events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City take place.
- The 'Harwood Butcher' Tommy Vercetti is released from prison in Liberty City.
- The Forelli Family decide to expand their business interests into Vice City due to the lucrative drugs trade in the city.
- Lawyer Ken Rosenberg sets up a drugs deal between the Vance Crime Family and Forelli Family representatives Tommy Vercetti, Harry and Lee. The deal is ambushed by Ricardo Diaz' men, resulting in the deaths of Victor Vance, Harry and Lee.
- Tommy Vercetti begins to work for various criminals throughout the city in his attempt to get back the stolen money and coke.
- Tommy Vercetti befriends Colonel Juan Cortez, who begins an investigation in the ambushed drug deal. He later tells Vercetti that Gonzalez and Ricardo Diaz were involved, which led to their demise.
- Tommy Vercetti befriends Lance Vance, the second Vance brother in the ambushed drug deal, and begins to work with him.
- Tommy Vercetti begins to purchase various businesses throughout the city, including a taxi company, a night club and a strip club.
- Tommy Vercetti fails to give Sonny Forelli his money, resulting in Forelli sending his men to collect the money for him. Vercetti, however, kills the men and stops the money reaching Sonny.
- Sonny Forelli flies to Vice City to recoup his money himself and persuades Lance Vance, Vercetti's best friend in the city, to join forces with him. Forelli and Vance assault Vercetti's mansion but are both killed.
- Victor Vance (killed in an ambushed drugs deal)
- Harry (killed in an ambushed drugs deal)
- Lee (killed in an ambushed drugs deal)
- Leo Teal (a hitman killed for his suspected role in the ambushed drugs deal)
- Carl Pearson (killed on orders from Mr. Black for unknown reasons)
- Mrs. Dawson (killed on orders from Mr. Black for unknown reasons)
- Mike Griffin (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Dick Tanner (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Marcus Hammond (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Franco Carter (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Nick Kong (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Charlie Dilson (killed on orders from Mr. Black for planning a bank robbery)
- Gonzalez (killed for his role in the ambushed drug deal)
- Pierre La Ponce (killed to obtain military technology for Juan Cortez)
- Ricardo Diaz (killed for his role in the ambushed drugs deal)
- Hilary King (killed during an armed robbery at El Banco Corrupto Grande)
- Pedro Garcia (killed for being a rival gun runner to Phil Cassidy)
- Lance Vance (killed for betraying Tommy Vercetti)
- Sonny Forelli (killed for betraying Tommy Vercetti)
GTA IV era
- Billy Grey is convicted for hijacking
- Tyrone Hancock is convicted for possesion of heroin
- Brian Jeremy is convicted for grand larceny
- Gerald McReary is convicted for grand larceny
- Oswaldo Quiroga is convicted for assault
- Bucky Sligo is convicted for grand larceny
- Fredo Volpe is convicted for armed robbery