Difference between revisions of "2008"
(Expanded, but still needs more expansion.)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Late Autumn- Events of
Late Autumn- Events of Grand Theft Auto IV]] take place
Revision as of 13:56, 15 August 2008
This page documents events taking place in the year 2008.
- 2 January: The Deathmatch mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is released.
- 14 January: The Things To Do In San Andreas Beta 4 mod is released.
- 23 January: TeamXbox, IGN, CVG, VideoGamer.com, GamesRadar, GameSpy, GameSpot and Kikizo preview Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 24 January: The worldwide release date for Grand Theft Auto IV is announced as April 29, 2008.
- 27 January: Three new screenshots of Grand Theft Auto IV are released by BestBuy.
- 29 January: IGN preview combat in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 1 February: One new screenshot of Grand Theft Auto IV is released by Yahoo.
- One new screenshot of Grand Theft Auto IV is released by PlanetGrandTheftAuto.
- 3 February: One new screenshot of Grand Theft Auto IV is released by Yahoo.
- 4 February: Rockstar Games announces that the Australian version of Grand Theft Auto IV will be uncensored, having been rated MA15+ by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.
- 6 February: German magazine Computerbild-Spiele previews Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 8 February: The official Grand Theft Auto IV website is launched.
- 29 April: Grand Theft Auto IV is released.
Late Autumn- GTA IV Timeline take place