[[File:BankofLiberty-GTAIV-Logo.png|thumb|280px|Bank of Liberty logo, 2008]] '''Bank of Liberty''' is a chain of banks located all over Liberty City during both the [[GTA III Era]] and [[GTA IV Era]]. The bank appears in [[Grand Theft Auto III]], [[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories]] and [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]. It is a parody of [[wp:Bank of America|Bank of America]] as it has the same colors and also a parody of [[wp:Sovereign Bank|Sovereing Bank]] as the text is the same and also a logo to the left of the title. The name might be drawn from the Bank of America. In GTA IV, there are three branches in [[Algonquin]] and several more throughout the rest of the [[Liberty City in GTA IV Era|Liberty City]]. Its main branch is located on [[Columbus Ave]] and Calcium Street in [[The Exchange]]/[[Chinatown, Algonquin|Chinatown]] neighborhood of the borough of [[Algonquin]].
File:BankofLiberty-GTAIII-logo.png|Bank of Liberty logo in GTA III Era.
File:BankofLiberty-GTAIII-exterior.jpg|Bank of Liberty in [[Chinatown, Portland]] in GTA III.
File:BankofLiberty-GTA4-Chinatown-exterior.jpg|The main Bank of Liberty chain in [[The Exchange]], [[Algonquin]] in GTA IV.
== Heists ==
* In GTA III, in the mission [[The Getaway]], [[Claude]] and a gang of [[Leone Family]] goons rob the [[Chinatown, Portland|Chinatown]] branch in [[Portland]].
* In GTA IV, in the mission [[Three Leaf Clover]], [[Niko Bellic]], [[Patrick McReary|Packie]], [[Derrick McReary|Derrick]], and [[Michael Keane|Michael]] rob the [[Chinatown, Algonquin|Chinatown]], Algonquin branch of the Bank of Liberty, in which they steal $1,000,000. They deal with heavy [[LCPD in GTA IV Era|police]] [[Wanted Level in GTA IV|attention]] and take the money home to divide between themselves.
* In GTA Chinatown Wars, in the mission [[Dragon Haul Z]], [[Huang Lee]] and [[Zhou Ming]] rob the [[Chinatown, Algonquin|Chinatown]], Algonquin branch of the Bank of Liberty and proceed to get away by performing in Chinatown festival using the Dragon Head they stole.
== Trivia ==
* In GTA III, LCS and GTA IV, there are Bank of Liberty [[ATM]]s scattered around of the city. They allow the player to check their current balance, despite the fact that the player's money is already displayed in the game's [[HUD]].
* The Bank of Liberty branch that the gang of Niko, Michael Keane and the two McRearys rob in GTA IV appears to be based on a branch of the HSBC bank in Chinatown, Manhattan judging by both it's location and appearence.
*The name of the bank has a double meaning; it can mean the bank of Liberty City or the bank of freedom.
[[de:Bank of Liberty]]
[[es:Bank of Liberty]]
[[pl:Bank of Liberty]]
[[sv:Bank of Liberty]]
[[Category:Businesses in GTA III]]
[[Category:Businesses in GTA Liberty City Stories]]
[[Category:Businesses in GTA IV]]
Information for "Index.html"
|Default sort key||Index.html|
|Page length (in bytes)||0|
|Page content language||en-gb - British English|
|Page content model||wikitext|
|Indexing by robots||Disallowed|
|Number of redirects to this page||0|
|Number of subpages of this page||0 (0 redirects; 0 non-redirects)|
|Create||Allow all users (infinite)|
Retrieved from ‘http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Index.html’