Please put all your wishes, guesses and suggestions on our dedicated [[Community:GTA V Wishlist|GTA 5 Wishlist]]
This article is for official news, real proof and significant rumours only.}} I think this is an irrelevant page until GTA V (if that's what it's called) is officially announced. And whoever posted that link (edit: Chip2007), did you read the description? He even says it is GTA SA with some mods. --[[User:Aussiebushmatt|Aussiebushmatt]] 17:18, 11 August 2008 (UTC) :You are correct, this page should not exist. I have deleted it until we have SOME information to go on. [[User:Gboyers|User:Gboyers]] [[User_talk:Gboyers|talk]] 18:03, 11 August 2008 (UTC) :::when i hear definate proof from rockstar i will add it. but considering the time frame of the gta games it wont be soon [[User:Chip2007]] ::::Of course. I presume there will be a few 'GTA IV-era' games before GTA V comes our way. Well, until then! --[[User:Aussiebushmatt|Aussiebushmatt]] 18:50, 11 August 2008 (UTC) Looking t the sheer difference in scale btw GTA IV and GTA III, I cant wait to go home to San Andreas. Can you say "GTA-Oblivion"! --[[User:Sukhoi35BM|Sukhoi35BM]] :As mentioned earlier, there is no source to prove the title of the next game, and everything that is written in the article. I do not think it was a new game will begin soon. None of the previous eras occurred in only one city. One could argue about the next game for home consoles, but does not mention a title without sources. In my opinion this article should be deleted until a trusted source, such as Rockstar, for example. [[User:Eduardo Sellan Brazilian|Eduardo Sellan Brazilian]], 01:06, February 19, 2010 ::I agree. This wiki is about facts, not fiction or assumption. -- [[User:Master Sima Yi|Master Sima Yi]] 13:37, April 27, 2010 (UTC :::Yeah, I say go ahead and delete it. Interesting factoid about the Episodes from Liberty City booklet, though. --[[User:PsychoDuck|PsychoDuck]] 01:11, May 3, 2010 (UTC) well i dont think it should be deleted i think it should be moved to the gta 5 wishlist instead. == GTA uses roman numericals... == Move the page to Grand Theft Auto V. --[[User:Insane Survivor|Insane!]] 15:48, August 24, 2010 (UTC) :[[Grand Theft Auto 2|GTA 2]] didn't use roman numerals. There's nothing to suggest it would be called five/5/V either - it might just be 'GTA IV London' or 'GTA Vice City 2' or 'GTA London 2012'. At this stage, the number format doesn't really matter, so long as people can find this page and understand what it means. There are some people that will get misread GTA V as GTA IV, or not understand that it means 5. This is just a simpler option until we have something more concrete. Does that work for you? [[User:Gboyers|Gboyers]] [[User_talk:Gboyers|talk]] 17:51, August 24, 2010 (UTC) Yes, understood. --[[User:Insane Survivor|Insane!]] 23:12, August 24, 2010 (UTC) == Multiplayer? ==
Friendships in GTA IV
- This article refers to maintaining major friendships in GTA IV. For the minor characters Niko meets in the street, see Random Characters
After performing so many missions for someone, eventually they will become Niko Bellic's friend. After becoming friends, the player may engage in specific activities with that character, including bowling, going to a strip club, and going for a Pißwasser beer. From that point onward, the player may either call their friend on Niko's Cell Phone or send emails to hang out. Hanging out with friends is a fun way to work on relationships with certain characters so that eventually their "friend benefits" are unlocked. Niko can also increase his friendships through certain storyline missions.
- Get a bite to eat at any Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell throughout Liberty City.
- Get hammered and ready to call a cab in the bars in Hove Beach (Broker), Steinway (Dukes), Purgatory (Algonquin), or Hatton Gardens (Algonquin). Being seen driving drunk will get you wanted stars. It may take more than one try to call a cab whilst drunk because the taxi driver may not respond to your calls.
- Drive to one of the Bowling Lanes in Purgatory (Algonquin) or Firefly Island (Broker) to go Bowling.
- Seek out the Pool Hall in Schottler (Broker) and play some Pool.
- Throw some Darts at the Irish/German Pub in Steinway (Dukes) or the one in Purgatory (Algonquin).
- Find one of the Strip Clubs in Northern Gardens (Bohan) or Tudor (Alderney) to catch some lap dances.
- Visit the Cabaret Club in Hove Beach (Broker), the Club in North Holland (Algonquin) or the Comedy Club, Split Sides, in Star Junction (Algonquin).
- You can go with Brucie Kibbutz and two of his lady friends on helicopter and boat trips throughout Liberty City.
- Occasionally you will be called to give someone a lift; this usually happens when a friend gets injured.
Note: Sometimes a friend's benefit will not be available, due to excessive use or being blocked during certain missions.
- Little Jacob - Drives to a secluded location near the player with a car's trunk full of guns to purchase at a discount (60% off). Niko can do this during a mission. The best times to call for activities are between 1pm - 4am.
- Roman Bellic- Sends a cab to pick Niko up and take him anywhere for free (albeit at the driver's annoyance). Following Roman's Sorrow, this benefit will be unavailable for several missions (as his depot has been burned down). The car service will be avaliable after completion of the mission Blow Your Cover, when Roman buys a new fleet of cabs. After Mallorie calls to report Roman missing, Niko cannot hang out with him until he rescues Roman in "Hostile Negotiation".
- Brucie Kibbutz - Picks Niko up with his helicopter and takes him wherever the player wants. Due to the landing procedure, he only picks Niko up and drops Niko off at pre-designated locations (usually on a roof top), so Niko may have to land at a distance from the actual target and then walk the rest of the way there. The best times to call for activities are between 7am - 1am.
- Dwayne Forge - Sends a car with two armed men who will follow and help Niko in combat. In order to unlock his friendship, the player must first not kill him during The Holland Play and later respond positively to an e-mail he will send (some time after he will invite Niko out). The best times to call for activities are between 11am - 1pm.
- Patrick McReary - Supplies Niko with a car bomb which can be placed under any car and detonated using Niko's phone. The best times to call for activities are between 3pm - 6am.