[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned]]
|Full Name||Johnny Klebitz|
|Aliases||Johnny The Jew|
|Date of Birth||1974|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood, Ray Boccino, Elizabeta Torres, Playboy X, Thomas Stubbs, the Uptown Riders, Dimitri Rascalov and Niko Bellic|
|Voiced by||Scott Hill|
|image = Johnny KlebitzLATD.jpg
|games = [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]
Johnny Klebitz is a character in Grand Theft Auto IV and protagonist of The Lost and Damned. He is, in 2008, the thirty-three/four year old acting leader of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang, whilst the gangs leader, Billy Grey, is incarcerated. Johnny Klebitz is voiced by Scott Hill.
Whilst leader, Klebitz has maintained a relative peace between The Lost Brotherhood and the gangs rival, The Angels of Death. Klebitz first meets Niko Bellic through drug dealer Elizabeta Torres, who asks Niko and Playboy X (Trey Stewart) to accompany Klebitz on a heroin deal. The deal, however, was an undercover LCPD sting and, after a gunfight, Klebitz (along with Niko and Playboy X) escape. Shortly after this, Roman Bellic is kidnapped by "a biker" for Dimitri Rascalov, who was later revealed as Klebitz. He kidnapped Roman for Rascalov to pay off Ashley Butler's debt to Rascalov.
Ray Boccino, a Capo of the Pegorino Family, has Klebitz accompany Niko to a diamond deal with the Jewish Mob and the gang's leader, Isaac Roth. Klebitz, however, turns on Niko and Ray after Luis Fernando Lopez ambushes the deal, with Klebitz stealing the money.
Johnny is a hardened biker, wearing a large Lost MC black jacket, a button up black dress shirt, blue jeans, and black biker boots. Among these he has many different facial scars, most likely due to the many fights he got into as a biker. It is implied he has a bad eye, when talking to Clay he says 'Oh, I should use my good eye.' He also has many tattoos on his neck, and on his left wrist.
Murders Commited by Johnny
- Brian Jeremy (killed for betraying Johnny)
- Billy Grey (killed for attempting to rat out The Lost Brotherhood)
- A pedestrian who looks like Klebitz, except for the scars on his face and tattoos, can be seen in Algonquin, although Rockstar Games have not confirmed whether this is Klebitz.
- Johnny's appearance from GTA IV to TLAD has been slightly changed. In the original GTA IV, he wore a beige vest with the Lost logo on the back, and had a large tattoo on his neck. Klebitz' change in appearance has not been explained by Rockstar, but it is likely they wanted to develop a more blended in outfit, instead of one that would clash with the rest of his appearance.
- Johnny Klebitz was first announced as the next protagonist when TLAD was announced. Since then, many theories have arrived on who will be the next protagonist of the second episode of DLC. A theory has come up that the next protagonist will be Luis Fernando Lopez. Reasons to believe this are he appeared three times in GTA IV, once in Three Leaf Clover, another time in Museum Piece, and another time in Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend. In Museum Piece, he raided the deal between the Jewish Mob, and Ray Boccino's associates, Niko Bellic and Johnny Klebitz. Upon completing this mission, an achievement is unlocked named "Impossible Trinity." Fans believe this is a cryptic message that three characters have been brought together by near-impossible events, and the trinity being Niko, Johnny, and Luis.
- Johnny Klebitz carjacked Bryce Dawkin's Infernus on a job for Congressman Stubbs, and had surveillance equipment installed. Johnny was given a phone number to call in on the equipment, and thus would hear Bernie Crane talking on the phone, or singing to the radio. He even mention Luis Fernando Lopez, the suspected protagonist of the next DLC. Later phone calls would allow you to listen sirens going off, firearms being used, and Niko Bellic screaming at police, due to Bernie Crane gave the car to Niko. A interesting fact is all protagonists of GTA 4 had something to do with that Infernus. If Luis is the next protagonist, that is three characters that have been involved with that car.