Little Bighorn Ave
Little Bighorn Ave is a street in Los Santos, which runs from Rancho in the south to Texile City in the north and runs through La Mesa, Mission Row and Strawberry. The road has connections to Adam's Apple Blvd, Atlee St, Capital Blvd, Carson Ave, Crusade Rd, Integrity Way, Jamestown St, Macdonald St, Roy Lowenstein Blvd and Sinners Passage. The southern end of Little Bighorn Ave is controlled by the Los Santos Vagos gang. A small homeless community can be found along Little Bighorn Ave in Mission Row and the player can also pick up a prostitute in the same area.
Events of HD Universe
In the mission Chop, Franklin Clinton and Chop chase D through the Mirror Park Railyard and, after kidnapping him, escape using Little Bighorn Ave with Lamar Davis. A random encounter involving a man having his bicycle stolen also takes place on Little Bighorn Ave.
Business and places
- Atomic (corner of Macdonald St)
- Auto Re-Perez (corner of Crusade Rd)
- Department of Water and Power City of Los Santos (corner of Jamestown St)
- Discount Fabrics Wholesale (corner of Sinners Passage)
- Hayes Autos
- Long Pig Mini Market (corner of Jamestown St)
- The Look Depository (corner of Atlee St, closed down)
- Material Wealth Fabric Storage
- Mirror Park Railyard
- Missoin Row Police Station (corner of Atlee St)
- Panache Laundering (corner of Capital Blvd)
- Santos Imports Inc.
- TGSA Textile Gallery
- Unnamed gasoline haulage company (corner of Macdonald St)
- Unnamed haulage company