|Appearances||GTA San Andreas|
|Full Name||Millie Perkins|
|Date of Death||1992 (can be killed)|
|Home||Prickle Pine, Las Venturas, San Andreas|
Carl Johnson |
Caligula's Palace Employees
|image = MilliePerkins-GTASA.jpg
|game_1 = SA
|name = Millie Perkins
|gender = F
|dod = 1992
|dod-comment = (can be killed)
|home = [[Prickle Pine]], [[Las Venturas]], [[San Andreas in GTA III Era|San Andreas]]
|nationality = American
|affiliations = [[Carl Johnson]]
Millie Perkins is a character in the 3D Universe and is one of Carl Johnson's storyline girlfriends in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, introduced in the mission Key to Her Heart. She is a croupier at the Caligula's Palace casino in Las Venturas. Like all the other girlfriends in the game (except for Denise Robinson), she is extremely fussy about the appearance of her boyfriend. She lives in a house in Prickle Pine in northern Las Venturas.
Millie becomes Carl's girlfriend for she holds the keycard to access the casino's restricted areas. Carl and The Four Dragons Casino owner Wu Zi Mu need this since they are planning to hold a heist in the casino. To obtain the keycard, the player can either date her until a specific level when she can give the player access to her house to obtain the keycard or the player can simply kill her. If the player does kill her, Woozie will call Carl, saying that he can now access Millie's house and get the keycard.
Millie is voiced by Orfeh.
- Food Date
Millie likes restaurants; fortunately there's a restaurant not too far southwest of her house.
- Dancing Date
Take her to the nearest dance club, a club east of The Camel's Toe.
- Driving Date
Millie likes about an average speed, and has a pretty generous range of approval, so the player shouldn't have too much trouble keeping her happy. She also likes the area she lives at, so Carl can just drive her in circles around her neighborhood area.
- Special Date
Millie's special date is definitely her easiest date, and probably her best since the player can get a 10% relationship boost from this date even before Millie starts inviting Carl in normally. To get this date, wear the gimp suit. Then, when showing up for a date, Carl would just go inside and have sex instead of having to deal with going places or doing things. With this date, Carl cannot give her any gifts or follow it up with coffee.
- At about 35%: After a date, Millie will call Carl and tell that he can go to her house to get her key card.
- At 40%, Millie will invite Carl in for coffee (despite the fact that they have sex the first time they meet, it counts in the game as a different interaction).
- At 50%: The player is rewarded the keys to her car, a pink Club.
- GTA San Andreas
- Key to Her Heart (can be killed)
- There is no reward when the relationship with Millie gets to about 100%.
- There is a picture of Millie on a magazine, in her sex suit, in Luis'' safehouse in his bookcase in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Millie is also seen on a magazine called Rogue in her sex suit at the Johnson House.
- In some safe houses there are pictures of Millie in bikini.
- Sometimes Millie will not show up at her house for days. Dying, then returning after the hospital visit seems the only way to remedy this.
- Millie's keycard doesn't depict her at all. The keycard shows that it belongs to Officer P. Rowe, a man with a bowl haircut. This is because the texture is in fact a carryover from GTA Vice City's "No Escape?" mission, and is also used in GTA San Andreas in the "Black Project" mission.
Millie wearing a corset during the mission Key to Her Heart.