| name = Mule
| front_image = Mule-GTAIII-front.jpg
| image_size = 300
| caption = A Mule in GTA III
| rear_image = Mule-GTAIII-rear.jpg
| vehicle_type = Commercial truck
| body_style = Full sized truck
| capacity = 2 (driver and 1 passenger)
| manufacturer = [[Maibatsu]] ([[HD Universe]])
| getting_it =
| game_1 = GTA III
| game_2 = GTA Vice City
| game_3 = GTA San Andreas
| game_4 = GTA Liberty City Stories
| game_5 = GTA Vice City Stories
| game_6 = GTA IV
| game_7 = GTA V
The '''Mule''' is a box truck that has been featured in almost all GTA games since [[GTA III]].
== Description ==
The Mule can only support two occupants in the cab; the cargo hold does not normally open, but the cargo hold can be exposed when the door is removed - the truck will contain various items of cargo in [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City]], [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]], and [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories]].
When introduced in [[Grand Theft Auto III]], the Mule served as a mid-size straight "[[wp:Luton body|luton]]" truck a step below the [[Yankee]], thus being smaller in size (in actuality being narrower) and lighter. As a result, the Mule fares better in speed and acceleration but still possess average-to-poor cornering. In addition, the truck's high center of gravity may also result in easier rollovers and an inability to return upright in many occasions. The GTA III era Mule most closely resembles a 1989 or 1990 [[wp:Ford E-Series|Ford E-350]] cube van.
In GTA IV and V, it resembles an over-scaled 1994-2004 [[wp:Isuzu Elf|Isuzu Elf]], with minor alterations. It does not tip over as easily as previous games' renditions of the Mule, but is still slow (top speed is 65 mph, or 105 km/h). The GTA IV Mule is manufactured by [[Maibatsu]], and has a 3 litre diesel engine, according to the badging. The Mule comes with various company names painted on the sides, as well as a version with no markings.
File:Mule-GTAIII-front.jpg|GTA III ([[:File:Mule-GTAIII-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
File:Mule-GTAVC-front.jpg|GTA Vice City ([[:File:Mule-GTAVC-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
File:Mule-GTASA-front.jpg|GTA San Andreas ([[:File:Mule-GTASA-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
File:Mule-GTALCS-front.jpg|GTA Liberty City Stories ([[:File:Mule-GTALCS-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
File:Mule-GTAVCS-front.jpg|GTA Vice City Stories ([[:File:Mule-GTAVCS-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
File:Mule-GTAIV-front.jpg|GTA IV ([[:File:Mule-GTAIV-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view, without graffiti and company logo]]).
File:Mule-GTAV-Candybox-front.jpg|GTA V ([[:File:Mule-GTAV-Candybox-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).
[[File:Mule-GTAVC-newspaperload.jpg|thumb|250px|A "Vice Voice" Mule in GTA Vice City, with stacks of newspapers visible in the back.]]
* [[The Mars Gas Corporation]]
* [[Sparki Power Fuel]]
* [[Turtle Head Fishing Co.]]
* [[Yo-Ma's Frozen Fish Products]]
|GTA Vice City
* [[Marlin Fish Factories]]
* [[Outta Sight Storage Company]]
* [[R. S. & L. Bows]]
* [[Vice Voice]]
|GTA San Andreas
* [[Shafted Appliances]]
* [[Toy Corner]]
|GTA Liberty City Stories
* [[Bo-Bella|Bo-Bella Boutique]]
* [[Signora Grande Italian Boutique]]
* [[Liberty Sex]]
|GTA Vice City Stories
* [[Hermit Clothing]]
* [[Man at Ease]]
* [[Alpha Mail]]
* [[The Bean Machine|Bean Machine Coffee]]
* [[Betta Pharmaceuticals]]
* [[Candy Box]]
* [[Cherenkov Vodka]]
* [[Easy Lay Carpet|The Easy Lay Carpet Store]]
== Variants ==
* [[Triad Fish Van]]
* [[Mr. Wongs]]
* [[Spand Express]]
* The Mule appears in [[Rockstar North|Rockstar North's]] [[Manhunt 2]].
* Due to its height, the Mule in GTA IV is unsellable at [[Stevie|Stevie's]] garage, as it will not fit inside.
* The Mule plays the following radio stations by default when entered:
**[[K Rose]] in GTA San Andreas.
**[[Vladivostok FM]] in GTA IV.
* In addition to referring [[wp:Mule|the hoofed animal]] used to haul cargo, the name may also refer to [[wp:Mule (smuggling)|drug mules]], a term for someone who smuggles drugs for others.
[[Image:Mule-GTA4-wreck-front.jpg|thumb|275px|right|A [[Wrecks|wreck]] of a Mule in GTA IV.]]
* The Mule also appears as a totally stripped and burnt out [[Wrecks|wreck]] in some places such as two locations in [[Alderney]]. Also, on the KRAPEA website, one of their pages features a white Mule, although this depiction appears as a beta model of the truck, along with the wreck, which also bears a resemblance to the beta model, since it looks less detailed than the actual drivable one.
* Garage 7 in [[Portland Harbor]], Portland
* Parking area of Portland Harbor, [[Portland]]
* [[Liberty City Memorial Stadium]] in [[Belleville Park]], [[Staunton Island]]
;GTA Vice City
* [[Viceport]], [[Vice City in GTA III Era|Vice City]]
;GTA San Andreas
* [[Los Santos International Airport]], [[Los Santos in GTA III Era|Los Santos]]
* [[Ocean Docks]], Los Santos
* [[Dillimore]], [[Red County]]
;GTA Liberty City Stories
* [[Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts]], [[Callahan Point]].
* Parking area of Portland Harbor, Portland, Liberty City
* By some garages in Portland Harbor, Portland.
* Parking lot across from the stadium, [[Aspatria]], [[Staunton Island]].
* Northern parking lot of GTA III safehouse, [[Wichita Gardens]], [[Shoreside Vale]].
;GTA Vice City Stories
* Opposite [[Umberto Robina|Umberto Robina's]] house in Little Havana, Vice City
* Located near a terminal on the tarmac at [[Francis International Airport in GTA IV Era|Francis International Airport]].
* In the driveway of a run-down house on [[Aspdin Drive]], [[Berchem]], [[Alderney]].
* In [[Fulcrum Ave|Fulcrum Avenue]], [[Tudor]], Alderney.
* In [[Hardtack Ave|Hardtack Avenue]], [[Acter]], Alderney.
== Additional images ==
Motto: ''More trash for less cash!''
== See also ==
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA III]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA Vice City]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA San Andreas]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA Liberty City Stories]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA Vice City Stories]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA IV]]
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA V]]