|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]]|
|Full Name||Jeffrey Cross|
|Place of Birth||Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Home||Grove Street, Los Santos|
Grove Street Families|
|Voiced by||Jonathan Anderson|
|image = OGLoc-GTASA.jpg
|size = 140px
|games = [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]]
|name = Jeffrey Cross
|aka = OG Loc
|gender = M
|pob = [[Los Santos]], [[State of San Andreas|San Andreas]]
|home = [[Grove Street]], [[Los Santos]]
|nationality = [[United States of America|American]]
|affiliations = [[Grove Street Families]]
- For the mission, see OG Loc (mission).
Cross originally planned on going to college, even being encouraged to do so by Sweet Johnson and Big Smoke, Smoke mocking Cross also. Cross, however, begins to break the law, in order to enter prison, in an attempt to help his career as a gangster rap star. Whilst in prison, Cross also had a homosexual relation with a member of the Los Santos Vagos gang, Freddy. After his release, Cross and Carl Johnson chase Freddy across Los Santos before killing him. Cross also asks Carl to steal Madd Dogg's rhyme book for him (from Madd Dogg's Crib) and a sound system, as well as kill Madd Dogg's manager, Alan Crawford. This, whilst Cross worked at a Burger Shot as a 'hygiene technician', or in simpler words, a janitor.
Cross begins his rise to fame in the rap industry when Madd Dogg's career declines due to depression. Under the management of Big Smoke, Loc gets a contract and begins recording an album. However, CJ helps Madd Dogg get back on his feet, winning back Dogg's mansion from Big Poppa. Then, the pair chase Loc through Flint County and Los Santos, with Dogg regaining his rhyme book. Cross' career slowly gets worse, including the death of his manager Big Smoke, until he finishes his first album, Str8 From Tha Streetz, at the end of GTA San Andreas.
- GTA San Andreas
- OG Loc
- Life's a Beach (Boss)
- Madd Dogg's Rhymes (Boss)
- Management Issues (Boss)
- House Party (Boss)
- Cut Throat Business
Game art of OG Loc.
- Loc's house.jpg
Exterior of Loc's house.
OG Loc in his Burger Shot uniform.
OG Loc's cd in GTA IV
- OG Loc is a terrible rapper and has a very squeeky and scratchy voice.
- His career probably came to an end after Big Smoke died and Madd Dogg returned to rapping.
- The clothing brand Loc - down found in victim could be his clothing label.
- One of OG Loc's CDs appears in Niko Bellic's safehouse in Bohan, Liberty City.
- According to the GTA San Andreas website, he was originally to be called Jefferey Martin. Also, OG Loc's Beta Name was MC Strap.
- Humorously, Jeffrey considers everything he does as "gangsta" and calls CJ and the gang posers.
- When Madd Dogg asks CJ on "how does an idiot like Loc make it in the rap game", CJ replies that "it's all showmanship and dance routines", referring to the early 90s trend of pop rap by MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice and others, although Loc states on Entertaining America with Lazlow when asked to dance "I ain't down with that playboy shit, it ain't gangsta!". Loc being extorted for royalties after he stole rhymes is based on Vanilla Ice having been extorted by Suge Knight.
- OG Loc is also a very mocking parody of Ja Rule, although Ja Rule was not famous until 1998 or so, six years after the setting of GTA San Andreas. Both men are named "Jeffrey" and portray themselves alike, and Ja Rule was also accused of stealing rhymes and other style notes from frequent collaborator DMX.
OG Loc's rap video