[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned]]
|Full Name||Raymond Boccino|
|Date of Birth||1973|
|Place of Birth||Westdyke, Alderney|
|Date of Death||[[Error: Invalid time.|2008 (Aged 35)]][[DOD::2008 (Aged 35)| ]]|
|Age at Death|
|Home||Algonquin, Liberty City|
The Lost Brotherhood
The Irish mob
|Voiced by||Joe Barbara|
|name = Raymond Boccino
|image = RayBoccino-GTAIV.jpg
|size = 230px
|games = [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]
Boccino is first introduced in Grand Theft Auto IV, where he asks Niko Bellic to murder Teddy Benavidez, a Dominican gangster. He later orders Bellic, along with Joe DiLeo, Johnny Barbosa and Luca Silvestri, to retrieve the diamonds that were stolen from Anthony Prince, hidden in numerous trash bags throughout Algonquin. When the trio steal the diamonds for themselves, Boccino sends Bellic to retrieve them. Ray is known to have an explosive temper, at some point in the past he threw a man stealing money from him and his waste management business in a trash compactor after nearly beating him to death.
Boccino then asks Bellic to pair up with the acting leader of the Lost Motorcycle Club, Johnny Klebitz, and sell the stolen diamonds to Jewish Mob associates Issac Roth and Mori Green. However, Luis Fernando Lopez ambushes the deal and takes the diamonds, while Klebitz steals the money. In retaliation, Boccino kidnaps Lost member Jim Fitzgerald, who later escapes with Klebitz, murdering one of Boccino's crew in the process. Seeking revenge, Boccino sends Bellic to murder Fitzgerald and orders his crew to find and kill Klebitz. Klebitz survives and plans to retaliate, but is told not to by Congressman Thomas Stubbs, who tells Klebitz that Boccino and the Pegorino crime family are under surveillance and that half of the organization would be "either arrested or killed within a month."
Roth blames the ambushed diamond deal on Boccino and threatens to kill him. In retaliation, Boccino again orders Bellic to murder Roth at Roth's penthouse at the Majestic Hotel. Afterwards, Boccino arranges an apartment in Alderney City for Bellic so he can can "keep a closer eye on him." As the Pegorino family's affairs fall further into turmoil, Jimmy Pegorino decides to send a message to any possible informants in the organization and orders Bellic to murder Boccino, believing he is an informant.
Joe Barbara voiced Ray Boccino.
- GTA IV
- Harbouring a Grudge
- A Long Way to Fall (Boss)
- Taking in the Trash (Boss)
- Meltdown (Boss)
- Museum Piece (Boss)
- No Way on the Subway (Boss)
- Late Checkout (Boss)
- Weekend at Florian's (Boss and Voice only)
- Truck Hustle.
- I'll Take Her... (Voice only)
- Pegorino's Pride
- Payback (Voice only)
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend (Voice only, only if Pest Control is not completed yet)
- Pest Control (Killed)
- The Lost and Damned
LCPD Database record
First Name: Ray
Place of Birth: Westdyke, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 1990 - Posession of stolen property
- 1991 - Grand larceny
- 1995 - Hijacking
- 1999 - Burglary
- During Pest Control, Niko is able to get Ray out of the car by killing the driver of the car, but he'll start shooting the player with a Combat Shotgun.
- Ray as a character is similar to Mikey Palmice from The Sopranos.
- Both Johnny and Stubbs make references to Ray's eventual fate in GTA IV. Johnny remarks that a coffin would look good with Ray, Stubbs remarks that he would "either be dead or in jail in the next few months", foreshadowing Niko's killing of him under Jimmy Pegorino's orders.