The following is a list of [[secrets]], Easter eggs and hidden trivia references in [[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories]].
[[File:HiddenMessage-GTALCS.jpg|160px|thumb|The hidden message, as seen on the PSP.]]
* In the parking lot behind the [[Liberty Tree]] building in [[Bedford Point]], there is a [[The Hidden Sign|hidden sign]], showing a handwritten message and [[Rockstar Leeds]]' signature smiley (as seen on the [[Secrets in GTA Vice City Stories#Hidden signs|hidden signs]] in [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories]] and under the sea north of [[Bohan]] in [[Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars]]). The [[PlayStation Portable]] version says: "''Hello again!''", while the [[PlayStation 2]] version says "''You just can't get enough of this alley, can you?''". The sign can be found by jumping over the walls around the lot using a tall vehicle.
* During the storyline, after some major characters are killed by [[Toni Cipriani]], gravestones bearing their names appear in [[Liberty City Cemetery]]. Each tombstone (with the exception of [[Cedric Fotheringay|Cedric "Wayne" Fotheringay]]) has a unique message:
**[[Paulie Sindacco]] - ''Viva [[Las Venturas]] baby''
**[[Giovanni Casa]] - ''Gone...''
**[[Joseph Daniel O'Toole]] - ''Sleeping with angels''
**[[Roger C. Hole]] - ''Running for office in heaven''
**[[Dan Sucho]] - ''Dead and what not...''
**[[Vincenzo Cilli]] - ''Not so lucky after all''
==References to previous games==
*East of [[Belleville Park]], a billboard for the film [[Let Me Bounce]] can be seen. The film stars [[Candy Suxxx]], a porn actress from [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City]].
*Advertisements for the film [[Sonny Forelli: A True Story]] can be seen throughout the city. [[Sonny Forelli]] was the primary [[antagonist]] of GTA Vice City.
*Advertisements for the film [[The Liberty King]] can be seen throughout the city. The posters use the [[:File:DonaldLove-Artwork.jpg|promotional artwork]] of [[Donald Love]] from [[Grand Theft Auto III]].
*In [[Bedford Point]], an advertisement for [[Heat]] can be seen, which uses a screenshot of [[Carl Johnson]], [[protagonist]] of [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]].
*An advertisement for [[Still Madd]], an album by GTA San Andreas character [[Madd Dogg]], can be seen outside the [[Portland Safehouse|Portland safehouse]].
[[File:Bully-GTALCS-graffiti.jpg|190px|thumb|right|The graffiti tag of the Bully Boys.]]
* Around [[Liberty City in GTA III Era|Liberty City]] (mainly [[Portland]]), several graffiti tags of a gang known as "Bully Boys" can be seen. This could be a reference to [[Bully]], another game made by [[Rockstar Games]].
* The [[Bickle'76]], a modified [[Taxi]] unlocked via the [[Taxi Driver]] side-mission, is likely named after Travis Bickle, protagonist of the film [[wp:Taxi Driver|Taxi Driver]].
* Throughout Liberty City, advertisements for a film called [[The Mainframe]] can be seen. Judging by the name and plot synopsis given in radio commercials, the film is an obvious parody of [[wp:The Matrix|The Matrix]]. Interestingly, the characters on the poster are all pedestrians from GTA San Andreas.
* In the mission [[Rough Justice]], [[Salvatore Leone]] refers to Toni Cipriani as Lionel when he is dressed in the [[Lawyer Outfit]]. This could be a reference to [[wp:Lionel Hutz|Lionel Hutz]], a lawyer in the cartoon series [[wp:The Simpsons|The Simpsons]].
* The [[Dragon Outfit]] is the same worn by [[wp:Bruce Lee|Bruce Lee]] in [[wp:Game of Death|Game of Death]] and by [[wp:Uma Thurman|Uma Thurman]] in [[wp:Kill Bill]].
* Advertisements for the play [[The Third Leg]] can be seen throughout the city. "''Third leg'' is slang for a long penis, which the poster depicts.
[[Category:Easter Eggs| ]]