The Toyz is a depicted as a hobbyist van that contains remote-controlled cars and explosives. The van is identical to the Pony, but has flat side panels with "TOYZ'N THE'HOOD" logos (a pun of Boyz N the Hood, a 1991 film), similar to the Panlantic.
When found and entered, it starts a mission where you use remote control cars in order to destroy people and property, rampage style, and sometimes an RC checkpoint race is activated instead. You can avoid starting the RC missions by pushing the van forward about two car lengths. The van is dark blue in Grand Theft Auto III, and white in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Near Rothwell Station in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Diablo Destruction.
- In an alleyway one block south of demolished building in Saint Mark's, Portland Island. Starts Mafia Massacre.
- Opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington, Staunton Island. Starts Casino Calamity.
- North of hideout in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale. Starts Rumpo Rampage.
GTA Liberty City Stories
- At the construction site in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Thrashin' RC.
- Two blocks south of Punk Noodles in Chinatown, Portland Island. Starts RC Triad Take-Down.
- Near the boat house in Belleville Park, Staunton Island. Starts Ragin' RC.
- South of the terminal inside Francis International Airport, Shoreside Vale. Starts Chasin' RC.