| This talk page is for discussing the Kate McReary article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Should the image of Kate's death be deleted? A spoiler tag is good for text, but even the most spoiler-wary individual has enough peripheral vision to see a picture of her lying limp in Niko's arms.
edit: Well, someone took the leap, thanks G Boyers. Samadriel 00:46, 19 April 2009 (UTC)z
- Is there a spoiler tag for talk pages? Because this page could ruin it for someone, too. Haha. ShakeZula7 11:56, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
She is such a bitch! How dare she insult all my clothing. It's like no matter where I get my clothes from she ALWAYS hates them! Grrr. I'm glad she died in my ending. And why does she keep rejecting to have sex with me?--TheLost~JohnnyKlebitz 19:36, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Because, as Packie would put it, "She don't put out". Seth Graystone 16:14, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Yes but ever since Michelle and I broke up, the only people I can have sex with are hookers! Stupid Kate. I think one time I called her for a date, picked her up, and drove the car off a cliff (I jumped out at the last minute) she went flying, was still alive, so I ran away as fast as I could. And guess what happen. I went to the nearest Burger Shot to grab a bite, and she appeared out of no where! So I shot her. --TheLost~JohnnyKlebitz 19:38, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Can we stick to useful discussion, perhaps? I'd prefer to have this article on my watchlist without having to hear about the in-game sexual frustrations of randoms. --Samadriel 08:44, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- I found it hilarious. I especially like how she appeared from nowhere after being thrown off of a cliff. And the ending to that story was the cherry on top. But anyway, yea, she's a huge bitch. Whenever you haven't called her for a while and call her, she takes this awful tone and a few times told me "I was beginning to hope you were dead!" and then cheerfully accepts the date request. ShakeZula7 08:30, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I did. Did you not see what I said? The discussion is hilarious and really isn't bothering anybody but Samadriel, which it shouldn't, because he could just disregard this watched page when he sees that it's responded to this topic, or he could stop watching the page. ShakeZula7 11:50, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Listen please. Discussion pages are not to have funny discussions, they are to discuss the content on the article. Also I don't belive Smadriel is bothered by the discussion, I myself think its funny also. But we need to have relevent discussion on official talk pages. I hope you understand. Chimpso Manager of Strasky and Hutch Game Wiki 11:53, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Is there ANY useful discussion for Kate? It seems like she's pretty much hated by everyone and she doesn't accomplish anything. ShakeZula7 11:54, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Spoilsport. ShakeZula7 12:18, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
I must have a different version of the game....
Because everywhere I've looked (GameFAQS, this website, and the game's strategy guide) it has said that Kate prefers when Niko wears clothing from the Russian shop. However, whenever I wear clothing from there, she always makes a negative comment about the clothing.
YET! When I wore an entire outfit from Modo, she said she liked it.
I must have a different version of the game or something.