Talk:Protagonist (GTA V)
| This talk page is for discussing the Protagonist (GTA V) article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
- It's not a confirmation, it's still speculation. IGN's sources were IMDB and an actor's tweets.
- Jimmy Taenaka tweet 1, tweet 2
- I thought IMDB can be edited by anyone, like a stricter version of a wiki. I'm surprised IGN sourced IMDB at all.
- --spaceeinstein 04:35, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Nothing is confirmed until Rockstar or Take 2 announce it, or if it is actually in the game (as released). Even if Ned Luke himself told everyone he was Albert De Silva, that doesn't make it completely 100% true. Even if IGN and other sites post it, that doesn't automatically make it true. I already posted this news (and the evidence for it) on the GTA V page, which is where it belongs.
Either way, this page should NOT exist yet. There is NO proof or evidence that that character is the protagonist or a playable character - that is just an assumption from the trailer. Several characters appear in the trailer, and it's not clear which one is the main/playable character. The Ned Luke story looks to be the most likely, but that's not yet enough to say he is definitely the protagonist of GTA V. Even if he is the protagonist, we don't know for sure which person in the trailer that is, and we don't know if other characters are also playable. I have deleted this page until there is some evidence. gboyers talk 12:30, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Why should the page be deleted i mean the other gta wiki has one [] atleast take this into consideration we could still have the page but with no pictures of the man in the trailer until there is proof until we find out if heis the protagonist-User:Gtajesus
- It's better to have this information on the GTA V article mentioning this widespread rumor on this character being the protagonist until more information surface. There's no need to have an entirely separate article named "Protagonist" when no one is sure on who the protagonist is and any information about that so far are all speculation.--spaceeinstein 21:16, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
I still saw no point in even making this page UNTIL it was officially released. I swear, it's just a game. Calm down and wait... THEN write information. I don't know what the rush is to OMG HAfve PAges IMeDIALy Even THouGh TherS no INfo. I'm glad someone felt the same way and removed it. --Tommy-Vercetti (talk) 21:39, 15 November 2011 (UTC)