Talk:Weapons in GTA V
| This talk page is for discussing the Weapons in GTA V article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Discuss what weapons you see in the trailers and screenshots here.
- You don't have to circle the weapon, cropping the image is fine. It's best to do it from the 1280x720 video.--spaceeinstein 20:00, 4 November 2011 (GMT)
Should Weapons From Concept Art be put into Consideration?
I'm not so sure on the topic of weapons from the artwork being identified as 'confirmed' weapons in the game. An instance would be IV, where we saw a SPAS-like shotgun (similar to the one from SA) in an art, yet it did not appear in-game. I'm not so sure if this will be the case with V. -TheJustinAllenK (talk|edits) 09:50, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
Probably it was made just for the artwork,since in real life there's no way that an AR rifle configurated like this can operate (there's no gas system).--XOMeGa (talk|edits) 14:44, 20 November 2012 (UTC) -- moved this to the discussion
Weapons from the Gameplay Video?
I noticed a few weapons in the gameplay video that were not listed here. I don't have the capability to screenshot so I'll list what I saw. The video I'm referring to: xHcvug3WI
- 0:53 A buck knife is stabbed into the table.
- 1:38 The guard on the right is wielding a Desert Eagle.
- 1:40 Our protagonist is using some sort of machine pistol, possibly a Steyr M1912.
- 1:43 Some sniper rifle, possibly a SR-25's derivative.
- 1:45 Sniper rifle in action.
- 1:50 Machine pistol in action.
- 1:55 Some assault rifle in action, possibly a bullpup weapon.
- 1:59 Possibly the same weapon from the 1:55 mark, looks more like an F2000.
- 2:54 The scope of another sniper rifle, presumably a bolt action rifle.
- 3:09 The machine pistol is back in action, so are two other weapons wielded by the goons (the goon in the front seems to be wielding an MP5-esque weapon while the guy in the back seems to have a Glock).
- 3:12 Goon on the right has an AK-47.
- 3:14 The machine pistol is named AP Pistol in the new inventory wheel. Several weapons appear in the inventory wheel including Pipe Bombs, a MGL (Possibly a Milkor), a Carbine Rifle (it's name and designation suggests that weapon customisation is confirmed with it having a 'Grip' and 'Extended Clip' subtitle), what looks like a LMG (seems like an Ultimax 100), a pump-action shotgun (looks like a modified Remington 870) and a Sniper Rifle (Looks an awful lot like the AWP). There is also a parachute in the bottom right of the wheel.
- 3:20 A better view of the Carbine Rifle, confirming that it is a PSD M6. Also, weapons seem to have moving models.
- 3:24 Another handgun, similar to the AP Pistol.