|Appearances||The Lost and Damned|
|Full Name||Terrence Thorpe|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
Colin Thorpe (brother)
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Voiced by||Joshua Burrow|
|name = Terrence Thorpe
|image = TerryThorpe-TLAD.jpg
|game_1 = The Lost and Damned
|aka = Terry
Terrence "Terry" Thorpe is a 31-year old member of The Lost Brotherhood and the LCPD believe that he may run one of their methamphetamine labs. He is the Lost's Arms Dealer. He and Clay Simons are friends of Johnny Klebitz and help him out on some missions when Johnny calls for them. He also provided weapons for the attack on the jail and helped Johnny to get to Billy Grey there.
By the end of the game, Terry is one of the only four remaining members of The Lost's Alderney Chapter. The other three being Johnny Klebitz, Clay Simons and Angus Martin.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- It's War
- Liberty City Choppers
- This Shit's Cursed
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing
- Heavy Toll (If called for back-up)
- Marta Full of Grace (If called for back-up)
- Shifting Weight (If called for back-up)
- Diamonds in the Rough (If called for back-up)
- Collector's Item (If called for back-up)
- Was It Worth It? (If called for back-up)
- Get Lost
LCPD Database record
First Name: Terry
Place of Birth: Acter, Alderney
Affiliations: Member of the Alderney Chapter of the Lost OMG
- 1997 - Grand Theft Auto (Age 20)
- 1999 - Manslaughter (Age 22)
- 2005 - Possession Controlled Substance: Methamphetamine (Age 28)
- Member of the Alderney Chapter of the Lost OMG.
- Believed to be running a methamphetamine lab.
- Terry has a deep-seated hatred for the federal government, and seems to believe it exists exclusively to curtail various freedoms and rights. He firmly believes that federal agents are closely monitoring both him personally and the Brotherhood as a whole. (The latter suspicion is borne out by a phone call Johnny receives shortly after a mission.) He subscribes to multiple conspiracy theories, particularly ones that demonize the government. Despite his distrust of federal (and all other) authority, however, he is every bit as patriotic as any other Lost brother, and in fact served in the U.S. military in his younger days. However, Terry's patriotism is rooted in an idealized national past, one he speaks of frequently and at length.
- Terry is divorced, and apparently does not hold a high opinion of his former wife: when fistfighting, he has been known to make comments such as, "I'm gonna picture my ex wife's head on your body!" Despite this, he's been known to express his continuing love for her when intoxicated.
- Terry likes to watch "America's Top Hooker", and votes frequently for his favorite whore. He also has a fondness for a stripper at Honkers named Bambi.
- During the friendship activities, Terry will speak haltingly of his brother Colin, known as "Crazy Colin" to his friends. Colin apparently had a falling out with his and Terry's father, leading to his being banished from the Thorpe family farm; later, he finds God and becomes a Born-Again Christian, before succumbing later still to heroin addiction.
- Terry is a heavy smoker, and gets a kick out of smoking in 'restricted' areas. He's mentioned that both his ex-wife and his doctor disapprove of his smoking. Johnny Klebitz has been known to poke fun at Terry's habit, calling him a "pussy" for smoking only light cigarettes. This habit might be a reference to Little Jacob's habit of smoking marijuana, because both characters provide protagonists with weapons.
- Just like Johnny and Brian, Terry has a patch on the bottom-right corner of his vest that reads, "I Rode Mine Los Santos 2004"
- Terry is in debt to some people, as he says when you want to buy a gun from him, when you don't have enough money.
- If Johnny calls Terry to purchase weapons, and then seperately calls Clay to hangout, Terry will not join Clay and Johnny (and Jim before the end of the storyline) as he is situated elsewhere to sell Johnny weapons.