The Tractor is a vehicle which has only appeared in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas so far. Their incredibly slow speed makes them a particularly insidious road hazards in San Andreas, and a common cause of accidents and pile-ups. However, the Tractor is capable of hill climbing on moderately steep slopes, but is considerably slow in doing so.
The Tractor has a semi-unique ability to tow a car from one point to another, something it shares with the Tow Truck (and Baggage, to a degree). This is very useful when transporting locked cars, or special vehicles in the game. Despite its unsuitability for travel on major roads, the tractor is commonly found on large thoroughfares, in the countryside and along highways.
The Tractor also has its own trailer, called the Tractor Trailer.
- Tractors are found around Flint Range
- In the western portion of Blueberry Acres
- In a trailer park south of the Flint Intersection, near the Los Santos Inlet
- In a farm northwest of Hilltop Farm
- Two are found around the Flint County Safehouse
- Parked in The Farm
- Parked in a farm between The Farm and Foster Valley, San Fierro
- In a patch of grass north of Leafy Hollow and east of the Flint County Safehouse
- Sometimes, in car parks in Red County, tractors spawn facing walls. The NPC in the tractor keeps ramming the tractor into the wall until it blows up.