This is a temporary list of all vehicles seen in the trailer & screenshots for [[Grand Theft Auto V]], and whether they are known from previous GTA games:
== Named vehicles ==
File:BugStars-GTAV.JPG|[[Burrito]], updated from GTA IV (0:47)
File:PoliceCruiser-GTAV-trailer.jpg|[[Police Cruiser]] (1:05)
File:PoliceMaverick-GTAV-trailer.jpg|[[Police Maverick]] (1:07)
File:Cheetah-GTAV-prerelease-rear.jpg|The new [[Cheetah]] model
It is possible that some of the GTA IV models seen in the trailer may simply be placeholders that may not appear in the final game.
== Unnamed vehicles ==
File:GTAV-JetSki.jpg|A personal water craft, with "Speedophile 2000" written on its side (0:19).
File:Huntley GTA-V.JPG|A 4-door SUV, based on the [[wp:Range Rover (L322)|Range Rover]], possibly a comeback of the original [[Huntley]] (0:23).
File:Dewbaucheecar-GTAV.jpg|A [[Dewbauchee]] sports car, possibly based on the [[wp:Aston Martin V8 Vantage (2005)|Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster]], and the front of a [[wp:Ferrari California|Ferrari California]] (0:25/1:04).
File:Airplane-GTAV.jpg|A plane, possibly a seaplane similar to the [[Skimmer]] (0:28).
File:Cropduster-GTAV.jpg|A biplane with crop-dusting capabilities (like the [[Cropduster]]) (0:44).
File:Car-GTAV.jpg|A car, possibly based on a 1950's [[wp:Chevrolet Bel Air|Chevrolet Bel Air]] or a 58' [[wp:Chevrolet Impala|Chevrolet Impala]], reminiscent of GTA San Andreas' [[Tornado]] (0:46).
File:Sedan-GTAV-trailer.jpg|A modern sedan sort of based on a sixth generation Toyota Camry, sort of similar to a [[Lokus]] and a [[Schafter]] from TBOGT (0:49).
File:Ubermacht-GTAV-prerelease.jpg|An [[Ubermacht]] sports car, possibly based on the [[wp:BMW 3 Series (E90)|2005 BMW 3-Series E93]], possibly a Furzen or an updated [[Sentinel]] (0:50).
File:InfinitiFX-GTAV-trailer.jpg|A crossover SUV, possibly based on the [[wp:Infiniti FX|Infiniti FX]] (0:51).
File:JeepPickup-GTAV-trailer.jpg|An off-road pick-up, possibly based on the [[wp:Jeep Gladiator|Jeep Gladiator]] (0:51/0:54).
File:Bicycles-GTAV.jpg|A pair of [[BMX]]es. It should be noted that they are missing their front wheels, so they may just be props (0:53/0:54).
File:Musclecar-GTAV.jpg|A muscle car, similar to the [[Phoenix]] (0:56).
File:GTA-V New Truck.jpg|Possible an updated, new version of the [[Linerunner]] (0:58).
File:Fighterjet-GTAV.jpg|A fighter jet, based on the F35 Lightning II, a VTOL like the [[Hydra]] (1:00).
File:Sportscar2-GTAV.jpg|A sports car, possibly based on a [[wp:Bentley Continental GT|2011 Bentley Continental GT]], and may be a sportier version of the Cognoscenti (1:05).
File:Blimp-GTAV.jpeg|A [[Blimp]] (1:11/0:17).
File:Jet-GTAV-prerelease.jpg|A fighter jet, possibly a Hydra.
File:GTAV-privatejet.jpg|A private jet, possibly a [[Shamal]] (1:10).
File:GTAVLSPDHeli.jpg|Possible variant of the Police Maverick. It appears to be based on a Eurocopter AS 350 BA.
File:Helicopter-GTAV.png|Ditto, with searchlight activated.
File:Sanchez-GTAV-Franklin-prerelease.jpg|A [[Sanchez]] in front of an unknown muscle car resembling a [[wp:Ford Mustang (fifth generation)|Ford Mustang]].
File:Lotus-GTAV.JPG|A sports car based on the [[wp:Lotus Elise|Lotus Elise]]
File:GWagen-GTAV.JPG|An SUV based on the [[wp:Mercedes-Benz G-Class|Mercedes-Benz G-Class]]
== Max Payne 3 ==
=== Photographed aeroplanes ===
In various points in [[Rockstar Games|Rockstar's]] Max Payne 3, photographs of aeroplanes can be found stuck to walls. These are believed to be screenshots of GTA V:
File:GTA V Plan.jpeg|A passenger jet, like the [[Shamal]].
File:Nevada-gtav.jpg|A large propeller-driven plane.
File:Jetfighter.jpeg|A fighter jet like the one shown in the first trailer.
=== Files in Max Payne 3 ===
Since the release of [[Max Payne 3]], the files contained in the game were highly investigated. Several of them were found having strong similarities with GTA IV's vehicle files. However, those new files contained in Max Payne 3 make several mentions regarding vehicles that were not known so far in the series, and the conclusion was soon made that these files were "leaked" from GTA V. While they are a significant source of info mainly regarding the vehicles, it is highly possible that they were taken from an early stage in the development of GTA V, thus making this a relatively poorly reliable source of information. Here is what was shown in these files:
!width=30%|New / Unknown vehicles
* The [[Annihilator]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[APC]]: new design, but would have a hind gun.
* The [[Benson]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Biff]]: identical to GTA IV, and would presumably have a variant called "Hauler".
* The [[Bobcat]]: new design, probably bigger.
* The [[Boxville]]: new design.
* The [[Buccaneer]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Burrito]]: identical to GTA IV, despite what was shown in the trailer.
* The [[Cavalcade]]: new design; however its FXT variant would remain identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Cognoscenti]]: new design, probably lower.
* The [[Chavos]]: new design, and its handling suggests it would be less sporty than in GTA IV.
* The [[Dinghy]]: new design.
* The [[Dukes]]: identical to GTA IV. Has sunroof.
* The [[Faggio]]: identical to The Ballad of Gay Tony.
* The [[Feroci]]: new design.
* The [[Forklift]]: new design.
* The [[Futo]]: identical to GTA IV (this has been shown correct in the trailer).
* The [[Infernus]]: new design, probably bigger (despite what was shown on a promotional screenshot).
* The [[Marquis]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Maverick]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Minivan]]: new design, probably bigger aswell.
* The [[Patriot]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Phantom]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Police Cruiser]]: new design (this has been shown correct in a promotional screenshot).
* The [[Pony]]: new design.
* The [[Rancher]]: new design.
* The [[Reefer]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Rhino]]: would finally make an appearance, and would still be a tank.
* The [[Schafter]]: new design.
* The [[Squalo]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Taxi]]: would use the same model as the Police Cruiser.
* The [[Trashmaster]]: new design, probably bigger.
* The [[Tropic]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Tug Boat|Tug]]: identical to GTA IV.
* The [[Willard]]: identical to GTA IV, but may have a variant called "Gant".
* The "Autogyro", which would have two mounted weapons, a hind gun as well as a rocket launcher.
* A boat named "Bassboy".
* A helicopter designated by "bchopper" in the files.
* A helicopter named "Bentham", possibly used by the police.
* The "Bobsleigh".
* Two boats, designated by "sabs_boat" and "edsboat" in the files.
* A new civilian small-sized car named "Casco".
* A police car named "Cadge".
* A civilian van named "Carga".
* A boat named "Chika".
* A boat named "Contbo", apparently similar in size to the [[Tug Boat|Tug]].
* A box truck named "CS2000", possibly used by a single company.
* A plane named "Cuban 800".
* The "[[Dune]]", which appears to be a large-sized vehicle with a custom paintjob and a special mounted weapon, as it appears.
* Two dirt-bikes named "Enduro" and "Spike". However it appears they use the exact same datas as the [[Sanchez]] in GTA IV, though that might be a placeholder.
* A boat named "Fisher".
* A flatbed truck called "Flatty".
* A civilian sports car named "Furzen".
* A boat named "Gunboat".
* Two motorbikes named "JZ125" and "Z75".
* Two assault helicopters named "Hind" and "Napalm"; each would have two mounted weapons, a hind gun as well as a rocket launcher. It is possible that they both belong to the army.
* A civilian SUV named "Prairie".
* A helicopter named "Scamp".
* A civilian small-sized car named "Seinove".
* The "Skimobile".
* A boat named "Smug".
* The "Snowplough".
* A boat named "Sporto".
* A boat named "Tinny".
* A boat named "Whaler".
* A boat named "Woody".
* A jeep with a custom paintjob named "Winky".
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA V| ]]