Vehicles in The Ballad of Gay Tony
These are the following vehicles are exclusive to or modified in The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second and final episode for Grand Theft Auto IV. All vehicles from GTA IV andThe Lost and Damned are available in The Ballad of Gay Tony. There either are 20 new vehicles introduced to the episode and four returning in their modified variant or were inaccessible until now. Some names from the GTA III Era, like the Caddy and the Tampa make a return.
- Buffalo - The civilian version of the FIB Buffalo.
- Bullet GT - A very fast supercar, speed-butting heads with the Comet.
- F620 - New supercar with good speed and handling.
- Schafter - A successor of the GTA IV Schafter.
- Serrano - An SUV with superior speed to all others.
- Stretch E- A Schafter limousine, inaccessible in Multiplayer.
- Super Diamond - A Rolls-Royce inspired vehicle, inaccessible in Multiplayer.
- Super Drop Diamond - A 2-door convertible variant of the Super Diamond, only accessible from Yusuf Amir, inaccessible in Multiplayer.
- Tampa - A well rounded muscle car.
- Akuma - New Sport Bike with good speed and perfect suspension.
- Vader - New Sport Bike with moderate speed and handling.
- Buzzard - A heavily armed, 2-door military helicopter
- Swift - A helicopter designed to carry people, inaccesible in multiplayer
- Skylift - inaccesible, unless Yusuf Amir is chased after the mission "For the Man Who Has Everything" , inaccessible in multiplayer
- Blade - Fast boat with perfect speed.
- Floater - Small boat for luxury rides toHappiness Island.
- Smuggler - The boat for smuggling drugs from Latin America, it boasts great acceleration and speed.
- APC - Featuring a 20mm or so cannon, near-bulletproof armor, and a sloped front to ram vehicles out of the way.
- Police Bike - Only vehicle in the game with a 1-person carrying capacity (excluding forklifts).
- Police Stinger - Fastest vehicle in the game; a Presidente with greatly increased speed and police livery.
- Police Buffalo - A Buffalo with police livery.
- Brickade - An extremely beefy armored vehicle, with a grill cover, windshield cover, tire covers, and golden coating.