Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 1974.
- Jenna Jameson is born on April 9th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fairuza Balk is born on May 21st in Point Reyes, California.
- Samuel Ringoir is born on September 16th in Brussels, Belgium.
- Dan Houser, Rockstar-founder and writer of the Grand Theft Auto games, is born in London, United Kingdom.
3D and HD Universe
- Pay 'n' Spray is established in the United States.
- Jimmy Pegorino is arrested for possession of stolen property.
- Derrick McReary, Aiden O'Malley, and Bucky Sligo are all arrested for resisting arrest.
- Anthony Spoleto is arrested for manslaughter.
- Leonora Johnson tells the Daily Globe that a 'high-profile' Vinewood celebrity took advantage of her before her 17th birthday, which may have been Mitch Dexter.