Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 1982.
- The Cluckin' Bell is established.
- Barry Stark claims that he became a nudist while on holiday in Halle, Germany.
- Kent Paul's website claims that the Evacuator film was released in 1982 (although it is confirmed to have been released in 1984 in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories).
- Little Jacob is born in Jamaica.
- Lenny Petrovic is born in Liberty City.
- Night Hog is killed by a member of the Angels of Death. Even after taking two shotgun shells to the face, he was standing up and firing his sub-machine gun before he died.
- Sammy Bottino is arrested for hijacking.
- The feud between The Lost Brotherhood and the Angels of Death begins.
- Chihuahua Hotdogs is started.
- Tequi-La-La, then a mob run restaurant, is shut down over the 'Adam's apple in the soup' controversy.
- The Feud win the championship this year.