Difference between revisions of "2013"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
The events of [[Grand Theft Auto V]] takes place in [[Los Santos in GTA V|Los Santos]] and after the events of GTA Online.
The events of [[Grand Theft Auto V]] takes place in [[Los Santos in GTA V|Los Santos]] and after the events of GTA Online
Revision as of 04:02, 17 February 2014
Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 2013:
- Grand Theft Auto V was released on September 17th for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A PC version has not yet been confirmed.
- Grand Theft Auto Online was released on October 1st for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- The Holiday Gift Pack is released for Grand Theft Auto Online on December 24th. With this temporary DLC, the entire game map is covered in snow, (only for Christmas Day) and a group of Christmas-related clothing such as Elf outfits and Christmas sweaters are available only until January 5th.
- Mock police records on the Grand Theft Auto 2 website are dated between 10/07/13 and 03/11/13. This, along with the game's futuristic setting led some fans to believe that the game takes place in 2013. However, the game's manual uses the phrase "three weeks into the future", and the website's clock is always set three weeks ahead of the current time - this puts forward the idea that the game takes place in an unspecific time and place, fitting with the game's setting of "Anywhere, USA". On top of this, radio host Johnny Riccaro mentions in the game that "the millennium's coming," which would set the game shortly before 2000.
The events of GTA Online takes place in Los Santos.
- The events of Grand Theft Auto V takes place in Los Santos and after the events of GTA Online.
- Trevor Phillips uncovers Bradley Snider's body, lying in Michael Townley's plot in Ludendorff, North Yankton.
- Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013