24/7 (also written as 24-7) is a chain of convenience stores in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, based off of 7 Eleven.
In GTA San Andreas, the stores are well spread all over San Andreas, and have almost always a different appearance from the outside, but from inside they are almost all the same. There are merely little alterations from saleroom to saleroom like the Bitch'n' Dog Food cans which are up for sale in only one store. Actually, you can only buy snacks or drinks at the vending machines. Even the clerk doesn't function with the cash register, but sometimes a costumer comes and a little, short animation occurs, but customers never leaves the store, but stays here instead. You can spot a lot of things in every single store, like Love Juice, Cherry Popper ice-cream or pizzas from Vice City. However, you can't purchase any foods inside 24/7, aside from buying sodas from a Sprunk vending machine or snack from a snack vending machine to replenish your health.
There are also several arcade games in every 24/7 which can be played. Also the pedestrians (two to four will founding walking around each store) inside the stores will typically make a comment when looking at something on the shelves or random comments about their life while walking around. The only time they interact with the player is when he/she bumps into them.
24/7 appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars but is no longer accessible. It is a cameo appearance as an icon, and as a logo on some Steed (GTA IV) and Yankee (GTA Chinatown Wars) trucks.
GTA III Era
- Little Havana (also known as the Delicatessen Restaurant)
- Commerce (exterior is Roboi's Food Mart)
- El Corona (exterior is 69¢ Store)
- Mulholland (x2) (one of these is a Roboi's Food Mart branch)
San Andreas' countryside
GTA IV Era
- Masterson Street and Wappinger Avenue, Hove Beach, Broker.
- Coxsack Avenue, Northern Gardens, Bohan.
- Kunzite Street and Frankfort Avenue, Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Bitch'n' Dog Food
- CJ's Fishy Fingers
- Cok O Pops
- Crispy Flakes
- Cherry Popper Chocolate Chunk
- Cherry Popper Mint Ripple
- Dump Ice Cream Bar
- Love Juice
- Munky Juice
- Slick-O-Lard Sex Grease
- Sprunk/Sprunk Light
- The 24/7 logo bears a resemblance to the real life store 7-Eleven's logo. The only differences are of course the words in the logo, and the foreground and background words' shades of color are inverted. Also, the real 7-Eleven logo has a slightly darker shade of green in the background.
- The store also appears in Manhunt.
- The term "24/7" means the store is open for 24 hours and 7 days (1 week).