|555 We Tip|
Frank Tenpenny gives instructions to Carl Johnson on his task.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||District Attorney (D.A.)|
|Location||Doherty, San Fierro|
|Unlocked by||Wear Flowers in Your Hair|
Frank Tenpenny phones Carl Johnson, checking on him and how he's doing in San Fierro. Carl replies negatively. Tenpenny gives him a task to plant The Truth's weed on someone trying to get him and Pulaski in trouble and call the cops. Carl initially refuses, citing the code of the streets, but once Tenpenny informs him that the person is a district attorney, he gladly does the task.
He goes to the Vank Hoff Hotel in the Financial district. Once there, he follows a valet to an underground parking lot. Once there, he kills the valet in order to get his uniform, which is used as a disguise. Carl goes outside and waits for the D.A., who is arriving on a blue Merit. Once the D.A. has arrived in the valet space, Carl hops in the Merit and quickly goes to his garage, stashing up drugs in the trunk of the blue Merit. He quickly returns to the underground parking lot without sustaining any damage whatsoever, and goes to the valet space. Once there, Carl calls We Tip, saying that something highly suspicious is going on. Some SFPD policemen arrive shortly after, with them checking on the DA and his car. They find tons of drugs in his car's trunk, and as a result, they arrest the district attorney.
Frank Tenpenny (on phone): Carl, how's San Fierro?
Carl Johnson: It's fucked up. I can honestly say I wish you was here.
Frank Tenpenny: Great. Now, you got the present for that friend of mine, right, you know the one trying to get me and old Officer Pulaski into trouble?
Carl Johnson: Yeah.
Frank Tenpenny: Why don't you put that up in his car and give We Tip a call.
Carl Johnson: Hey, motherfucker, the code of the streets is that I don't snitch. I don't give a fuck if it kills you, me, my brother. Street cats don't call no cops.
Frank Tenpenny: Carl, he's a DA.
Carl Johnson: Oh yeah? Well where I go' find him?
Frank Tenpenny: He's at the Vank Hoff Hotel in the Financial.
Carl Johnson: Oh for sure.
(Carl Johnson arrives at the valet space)
Valet: Ah, you must be the new boy. Get in line.
(DA arrives at the valet space)
Valet: Hey that's the DA. He's a good tipper.
(Carl Johnson, calling We Tip)
Carl Johnson: Hello? This WE TIP? I seen something highly suspicious you should come check out...
Policeman #1: Police! Don't move! Get outta the car with your hand in the air!
D.A.: Do you know who you're fucking with here? I'll have your badge, you moron!
Policeman #1: Shut up! You found anything back there?
Policeman #2: Found anything? He's got half of Mexico in here! Must be two tons of Mary here!
D.A.: What? But... but I've never seen... how could it be..?
Policeman #1: Hell of a defense you got there, buddy.
- A reference to the mission can be seen in the mobile game Gangstar: Crime City, which is known for being a thinly-veiled Grand Theft Auto clone.
- If you crash the street lamp before contacting We Tip, you can see that CJ is leaning on air in the cutscene.
- If the player gently runs over the D.A. then he will be under the car, but when the police cutscene shows, the first D.A. that you ran over is lying dead on the ground, while another D.A. is being used in the cutscene so the player can see two D.A.'s rather than one.
- 'We Tip' may be a reference to CrimeStoppers.
- When the police officer arrested the D.A. he slaps him to the ground,this likely a reference to jokes about the brutality of police officers on the West Coast.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|