This page lists some of its appearances:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Area 69 military base in San Andreas.
- 69 Cents used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro.
- A Burger Shot menu has "Everything is 69 cents" written on it.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Marquis in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories had "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- The 69th Street Diner in Grand Theft Auto IV. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is a cuban cigars brand called 69 Brand.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- The strippers have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- The Pump Shotgun has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- The Fire Trucks in Grand Theft Auto IV have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
The Lost and the Dammed
Grand Theft Auto V
- There are 69 missions in Grand Theft Auto V