From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 21:22, 23 August 2012 by A-Dust
This page lists some of its appearances:
- The game Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (although this may be incidental).
- Runways at all airports in the GTA III Era being numbered 69.
- Shipping containers bearing the number 69.
Grand Theft Auto III
- The advertised play 69th Street.
- The offical GTA III website description of Francis International Airport says "Fares Starting as Low as $69 Each Way".
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- On the Bloodring Bangers in Vice City.
- On the Hotring Racers in Vice City.
- Some of the Firetrucks have "69" written on them.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Area 69 military base in San Andreas.
- 69 Cents used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro.
- A Burger Shot menu has "Everything is 69 cents" written on it.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- The mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Crazy '69'.
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multi-player character of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Marquis in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories had "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- The 69th Street Diner in Grand Theft Auto IV. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is a cuban cigars brand called 69 Brand.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- The strippers have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- The Pump Shotgun has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- The Fire Trucks in Grand Theft Auto IV have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
The Lost and the Dammed
- Malc has 69 sown on his jacket.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood(which is also a sexual reference itself) in The Lost and Damned is earned by knocking 69 bikers off of their bikes with a bat during Races in The Lost and Damned.
- The Grenade Launcher is based on the HK69A1.