From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 11:35, 26 May 2010 by Fisk95
- The game Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (although this may be incidental).
- Runways at all airports in the GTA III Era being numbered 69.
- The play 69th Street advertised in Grand Theft Auto III.
- Area 69 military base in San Andreas.
- Shipping containers bearing the number 69.
- 69 Cents used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro.
- The mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Crazy '69'.
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multi-player character of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Marquis in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories had "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
- The Fire Trucks in Grand Theft Auto IV have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
- The 69th Street Diner in Grand Theft Auto IV. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- On the Bloodring Bangers in Vice City.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood in The Lost and Damned is earned by knocking 69 bikers off of their bikes with a bat during Races in The Lost and Damned.
- If you look closely at LCPD officers in GTA IV, you can see the number on their collar is 69.
- 69 vehicles in Grand Theft Auto IV were featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.