The Admiral is the old Mercedes-Benz W123 analogue seen in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas and Vice City Stories. In San Andreas, it appears to have a little 90's "makeup". Surprisingly, it is front-wheel drive, which is the biggest difference from the original W123. The Admiral is the first car available in Vice City. The Dundreary Admiral is a 4-door Luxury Sedan, easily found in Bohan or Dukes, which appears in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- In GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas and GTA: Vice City Stories, the car resembles a 1980s Mercedes-Benz W123.
- In GTA IV, the car's shape resembles a 2000-2005 Cadillac DeVille (mainly because of the low roof) but the headlights and taillights look like an '80s' Mercedes. The Stretch is the Limo version.
- First villa on the left coming from the Mainland, Starfish Island
- Ricardo Diaz's Villa, Starfish Island
Vice City Stories
- In front of Loan Shark businesses.
- East of hotel in Downtown, which is opposite the King Knuts store.
- Sunshine Autos, Little Havana
- Beachcomber Hotel, Viceport
Car Modifications (GTA: San Andreas)
- Wheels (ten types)
- Nitro (All)
- Bass Boost
- Admiral 2.jpg