Difference between revisions of "Ancelotti Family"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
If you think about, Rocco left the city after [[Departure Time]] and all the other members were killed, so Giovanni Ancelotti is the only known remaining member
If you think about, Rocco left the city after [[Departure Time]] and all the other members were killed , so Giovanni Ancelotti is the only known remaining member
Revision as of 05:00, 10 April 2010
|Games:||GTA IV |
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Locations:||Alderney City, Alderney|
Little Italy, Algonquin
and Industrial Yards.
|Type:||Italian-American Mafia family|
Sports PMP 600
Algonquin Waste Management
Algonquin Night Clubs
|Members:||Giovanni Ancelotti |
Charles Matteo (Underboss) (Deceased)
Anthony Spoleto (Capo) (Deceased)
Frank Garone (Capo) (Deceased)
Uncle Vince (Deceased)
The Ancelotti crime family are the last and weakest one of the "Five Families" that control organized crime in Liberty City. The organization was formed in the late 1950s by Giovanni Ancelotti, an Italian immigrant. The family's criminal empire is based in Alderney City and Algonquin, mainly around the Little Italy area. They are apparently the weakest of the Five Families, going to the extent of hiring Albanian thugs for extra muscle. Because of this, the Ancelottis are often the target of the Pegorino crime family and their hired muscle, the McReary Mob. Despite the family's small size, they still appear to be able to intimidate people, judging by some of the in game dialogue. This could be due to things that they have done in the past that remain as of yet unexplained. After the events of the storylines, the family is ruined. Most of the reputed members have been murdered, apart from the boss, his daughter Gracie, and made man Rocco. They also start to work with the Russian Mafia, earning the wrath of the Gambetti family, who consider it an insult to work with foreign crime syndicates. They however, still fail miserably after they get owned, beaten, and killed by Niko Bellic and the McReary Family, and are called "guido losers" by Gerald McReary, after he tells you to kill them in his missions.
Reputed members and associates
- Giovanni Ancelotti, 78, boss of the organization since his uncle's death in 1978.
- Charles Matteo, 60, Giovanni's right hand man and underboss, currently in hiding somewhere in Alderney after skipping bail on racketeering charges.
- Anthony Spoleto, 55, captain of the Spoleto crew.
- Frank Garone, 31, captain of the Garone crew.
- Rocco Pelosi, made man in the Ancelotti family
- Vince, soldier, who is regulary seen with and is the uncle of Pelosi.
- Anthony Prince, 50, nightclub entrepreneur and close friend of the Giovanni's daughter Gracie and debtop of Rocco Pelosi.
- Luis Fernando Lopez, 25, Dominican drug dealer and associate of Anthony Prince.
- Gracie Ancelotti, 31, Giovanni's daughter. Gracie is not believed to be involved in the family business, but she's linked to many captains and buisness associates.
The Ancelotti family may be based on the Colombo crime family, the less influent family of New York, even though the Colombos are just based in Brooklyn. There is also a possibility that the Ancelotti family is based on the real life Lucchese crime family, because they also have a stronghold in New Jersey (Alderney) and are one of the smaller families of New York City.