From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 22:40, 14 November 2009 by Mafioso86
|Type:||Italian-American Mafia Family|
|Enemies:||McReary Mob; Pegorino Family|
|Vehicles:||Black PMP 600s with mesh grills and spoilers; black Sentinel STDs with sun louvers on the rear windows|
|Weapons:||Knife, Pistol, Uzi|
|Fronts:||Fruit Markets, Alderney; Salvage Yard, Northwood, Algonquin|
|Members:||Giovanni Ancelotti, Charles Matteo, Frank Garone, Anthony Spoleto, Rocco Pelosi|
. They also start to work with the Russian Mafia, earning the wrath of the Gambetti family, who consider it an insult to work with foreign crime syndicates.
- The Ancelotti crime family is based on Colombo crime family, which has been weakened by the third Colombo crime family war in the 1990s. The family is the smallest and is trying to rebuild its self. It is the youngest crime family in New York City and started around 1928.
Reputed Members and Associates
- Giovanni Ancelotti, 78, Don of the Ancelotti Syndicate since his uncle's death in 1978.
- Charles Matteo, 60, aka "Chubby Charlie", Giovanni's right hand man and Underboss, currently in hiding somewhere in Alderney after skipping bail on racketeering charges.
- Gracie Ancelotti, 31, Giovanni's daughter. Gracie is not believed to be involved in the family business, but she's linked to many Capi and associates.
- Frank Garone, 31, Senior Capo. Frank owns a green NRG 900F.
- Anthony Spoleto, 55, aka "Tony Black", Senior Capo.
- Rocco Pelosi, enforcer and nephew of Giovanni Ancelotti.
- Vince, enforcer.
- Anthony Prince, 50, aka "Gay Tony", nightclub entrepreneur and close friend of the Don's daughter Gracie.
- Luis Fernando Lopez, 25, Dominican Gangster and Associate of Anthony (Gay Tony) Prince.