The Angel is a motorcycle that appeared in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. The vehicle is similar in design to the Freeway, and is the gang vehicle of the Biker Gang in Vice City and the Liberty City Biker Gang.
- By a wall south of the North Point Mall, Vice Point
- The Greasy Chopper Bar, Downtown
Liberty City Stories
- Parking lot of the Ferry Terminals, Harwood, Portland Island
- Head Radio building, Harwood, Portland Island
- Marco's Bistro, Saint Marks, Portland Island
- Lane opposite the Police station, Chinatown, Portland Island
- Liberty City Memorial Stadium parking lot, Belleville Park, Staunton Island
- Hogs'n'Cogs store, Belleville Park, Staunton Island
- At the cottage in Belleville Park, Staunton Island
- AMCo. underground garage, Torrington, Staunton Island
- Western wall of Donald Love's office building, Bedford Point, Staunton Island
- Western high rise apartment building, Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale
- The Angel used in the mission "Alloy Wheels of Steel" has superior handling and acceleration to a normal Angel, and it retains its features after the mission, however, if the player saves it in a garage, it will lose its abilities.