The Angel is a motorcycle that has appeared in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, The Lost and Damned and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
GTA VC — GTA VCS
Between GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories, the Angel is similar to the Freeway, featuring only minor alterations, including its side panniers (saddlebags) and patriotic paintwork, similar to Peter Fonda's motorbike in the film "Easy Rider".
The Angel is the gang vehicle of the Biker Gang in Vice City and the Liberty City Biker Gang. In GTA Vice City Stories, the vehicle is known as the Biker Angel. It features a different paint job (blue with orange flames), and lacks the panniers.
- Angel (GTAVC) (front).jpg
GTA Vice City Stories.
GTA IV — GTA Chinatown Wars
The Angel does not appear in Grand Theft Auto IV, despite Angel references and assets in the game files; the game can be modified to include the Angel. The Angel appears officially in the The Lost and Damned, where it is the preferred vehicle of The Angels of Death (as opposed to the Hellfury in GTA IV). Although it has lost its patriotic paint job, it employs the same Harley-Davidson "panhead" engine seen on the bikes in "Easy Rider". The Angel is manufactured by the Western Motorcycle Company.
The Angel in the DS version of GTA Chinatown Wars uses the pre-GTA IV design, retaining the side panniers as a prominent feature of the vehicle. However, on the PSP, it resembles a cross between the Freeways of the GTA III and GTA IV eras.
- Beta angel.png
An Angel extracted from the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
- TLAD Angel2.jpg
The Angel as it appears in a pre-release material of The Lost and Damned.
- Angel (GTACW).png
GTA Chinatown Wars.
- The Angel used in the mission "Alloy Wheels of Steel" for Mitch Baker has handling and acceleration superior to a normal Angel, and it retains these features after the mission is complete; however, if the player saves it in a garage, it will lose its abilities.
- The Angel plays the following radio stations by default when entered:
GTA Vice City
GTA Liberty City Stories
- Parking lot of the Ferry Terminals, Harwood, Portland Island.
- Head Radio building, Harwood, Portland Island.
- Marco's Bistro, Saint Mark's, Portland Island.
- Lane opposite the police station, Chinatown, Portland Island.
- Liberty City Memorial Stadium parking lot, Belleville Park, Staunton Island.
- Hogs 'n' Cogs store, Belleville Park, Staunton Island. To get it here, the player must bust the windows (preferably using melee weapons so as to avoid exploding the Angel).
- At the cottage in Belleville Park, Staunton Island.
- AMCo. underground garage, Torrington, Staunton Island.
- Western wall of Donald Love's office building, Torrington, Staunton Island.
- Western high rise apartment building, Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Parked by every Biker empire site before being taken over.
- Inside the garage by Lance Vance's apartment after "Taking the Fall".
The Lost and Damned