|Crew||2 Pilots, 2 passangers|
|Armament||M134 minigun x4|
The Annihilator is an LC Patriotism and Immigration Authority Helicopter based on the S-70 Blackhawk . The annihilator is the only armed law enforcement vehicle in GTAIV. It has four miniguns that are difficult to aim (no aiming reticule is provided) and require reloading after prolonged fire, but are hugely devastating to people and vehicles alike. The ammunition is infinite, however. The helicopter moves faster then any other vehicle in GTA IV, but it is more difficult to slow down as a result. This helicopter is available only in GTA IV. An Annihilator can be obtained by sniping the pilot while wanted by the police. Make sure it lands in an open area as to not destroy the helicopter. However, the force with which it impacts will most often destroy the helicopter. Entering inside the Annihilator will cause you to automatically obtain a Rocket Launcher with 8 rounds. Strangely, AI-controlled Annihilators never use their miniguns, instead relying on NOOSE soldiers seated on the sides to fire on the player. The Annihilators in the game patrol the skies above Liberty City, often over the East Borough Bridge and Hickey Bridge.
- One on a helipad at Northeast police station in Algonquin. It is watched over by LCPD officers armed with rifles, but stealing it will only earn you the usual one star for vehicle theft, which can be easily evaded once you take the chopper.
- One on a helipad on a police station near Chinatown. Inaccessible from the ground, so the player must land on the helipad itself to get the Annihilator.
- One in Francis International Airport, although it is recommended you go for another one, because entering the airport will earn you a 4 star wanted level, which you cannot lose while in the Annihilator.
- One on a helipad in Alderney after you collect all 200 pigeons.
- Three in Francis International Airport (multi-player mode only.)
- Can be summoned by calling 359-555-0100. This disables the Walk Free and One Man Army achievements.