|Appearances||[[Appearance::The Ballad of Gay Tony]]|
|Full Name||Armando Torres|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|1983 (Age 25)]]|
|Place of Birth||Northwood, Algonquin|
Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers|
Luis Fernando Lopez
|Vehicles||Black Cavalcade with dark rims|
Drug DealingWeapon Dealing
|Voiced by||Jamie Fernandez|
Armando Torres is a character in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
Armando, and his constant companion Henrique Bardas, are two of Luis' oldest friends. The trio are said to have grown up together, gone to school together, and got in a lot of trouble together. While Luis has left Northwood for the success he found working with Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince, Armando and Henrique have remained in the barrio where they are still often found hustling on the streets of Northwood. With Luis not around as often, the trio has become a duo in which Armando fills the role of brains to Henrique's muscle. Armando can be seen to be slightly resentful of Luis' decision to work in nightclub business, feeling as if Luis has abandoned his origins and is trying to be something he's not. He is still very loyal, however, to his old friend, providing him with access to a weapon van as well as backup on certain missions. With the help of Luis, 'Rique and Armando start a drug empire which they build up by ambushing drug convoys, stealing stashes and raiding deals.
- Armando has a mother who is alive, and tells Luis if he gets his Cavalcade into an accident "my mother will kill you if I die in a car crash".
- Despite the shared surname, there is no suggestion that Armando is in any way related to Elizabeta Torres, except for hanging out with Carmen Ortiz.
- He is currently in a relationship with Carmen Ortiz. Luis and Henrique make fun of him because they also had sex with her.
- Armando is one of a few characters without an entry in the LCPD database, despite having committed criminal acts and has been in jail.
- While in prison, Armando had a cellmate, who has three kids. Luis, and apparently several others, have accused Armando of having homosexual relationships with this man.
- Armando is a smoker, what could be seen during the mission Clocking Off. It's probably a reference to habits of Little Jacob, who likes to smoke marijuana the whole time, and Terry Thorpe, who is a heavily cigarette smoker. All three characters provide protagonist with weapons and smoking is probably and integral part of this friendship ability.
- Armando's favourite radio station is The Beat 102.7.