GTA IV |
The Lost and Damned
|Full Name||Ashley Butler|
|Date of Birth||1981|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
|Date of Death||2013|
|Age at Death||32|
The Lost Brotherhood|
Johnny Klebitz (Ex-boyfriend)
Ray Boccino (Formerly)
Trevor Phillips (? - 2013)
|Voiced by||Traci Godfrey|
Ashley Butler born in 1981, is a character voiced by Traci Godfrey in Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned and Grand Theft Auto V. She is the ex "old lady" of the Vice-President of the Alderney Chapter of The Lost Brotherhood, Johnny Klebitz. She is a known associate of Pegorino Family capo Ray Boccino. The Liberty City Police Department believe she is a link between the Pegorino Family and The Lost Brotherhood. She has been arrested once, in 2001, for being in possession of a controlled substance (namely, cocaine).
The Lost and Damned
Ashley had a relationship with Ray Boccino. Ray used this to his advantage when he convinced Ashley to use The Lost to steal several diamonds from Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. In the GTA IV mission Taking in the Trash, he showed genuine concern towards her and her addiction.
After completion of The Lost and Damned's storyline, if Johnny calls Ashley, she'll ask for forty dollars. Johnny declines, saying that she can kill herself on her own. She e-mails Johnny once more. The e-mail says that she checked into rehab, and is doing well. Johnny wishes her good luck but also tells her to stay away from him. A few in-game days later, she sends Johnny another email reluctantly confessing that she was booted out of the rehab facility and asking Johnny for yet more money, to which Johnny reinforces his wishes for her to stop contacting him. She is not heard or seen from again after this point in the game.
The player can also occasionally call her after certain missions to hear her input on what's going on in the game's storyline.
Sometime after the events of The Lost and Damned, Johnny Klebitz, Ashley and the Alderney Chapter of the Lost MC move to the desert of Blaine County, San Andreas and merge themselves into the Lost MC Los Santos Chapter. At some point, Johnny becomes the Vice President of the Los Santos Chapter as evidenced by his Vice President patch and the "Los Santos" rockers found on Terry and Clay's outfits. Either before leaving Liberty City, or after arriving in San Andreas, Johnny and Ashley become close again, and the Los Santos Chapter becomes addicted to the meth they're making and selling. At some point The Lost begin working with Trevor Phillips, who on more than one occasion has sex with Ashley so she can get high. At one point in Grand Theft Auto Online the GTA Online Protagonist retrieves a Lost Van for Trevor so that he can have sex with Ashley in it so anger Johnny.
After some time in the area, Johnny catches Trevor Phillips having sex with Ashley. Ron Jakowski and Wade Hebert attempt to stop Johnny as he approaches Trevor's trailer and yells at him as he exits. Johnny continues to threaten and call on Trevor as he walks away, only to have Trevor stop, intimidate and embarrass him.
At the moment Trevor is enraged at the confrontation and just discovering that Michael Townley was still alive via news about the jewelery store robbery. Johnny and Trevor seem to be ready to talk things over, but suddenly Trevor slams Johnny into the ground, smashes a beer bottle into his face, then repeatedly stomps on him, killing him instantly. At this point the player as Trevor can choose to kill Ashley as she cries over Johnny's body or leave her be. If she is killed, Wade will suggest that they take Johnny and Ashley's bodies into the desert and bury them so the rest of the Lost don't find out, but Trevor brushes that off as 'disrespecting a lady'. Trevor goes on to kill the rest of the Lost MC in Blaine County including Terry Thorpe and Clay Simons. If Trevor didn't kill Butler, a news report would later report she died during a crack orgy.
- GTA IV
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene (can be called afterwards)
- Coming Down (Boss) (can be called afterwards)
- This Shit's Cursed (can be called afterwards)
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Roman's Holiday (Boss)
- Was It Worth It?
- Get Lost (can be called afterwards)
- GTA Online
- Romance Isn't Dead (mentioned)
- GTA V
- Mr. Philips (can be killed)
LCPD Database record
First Name: Ashley
Place of Birth: Acter, Alderney
Affiliations: Linked to the Lost MC and the Alderney based Pegorino Crime Syndicate.
- 2001 - Possession Controlled Substance: Cocaine (Age 20)
- "Old Lady" of Billy Grey, head of the Alderney Chapter of the Lost Outlaw Motorcycle Gang.
- Seen with Ray Boccino, a Capo in the Alderney-based Pegorino Crime Syndicate.
- Believed to be a condult between those two organizations.
- Ron Jakowski's page
- You'll pay for what happened to Johnny. All of you.
- It is implied through dialogue that Ashley and Billy Grey slept together while she was still dating Johnny Klebitz, hence their break-up.
- Ashley's e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ashley's appearance has changed between games. Her skin is noticeably more pale and shows to have lost some weight.
- Similar to Carmen Ortiz (who had slept with Niko Bellic and Luis Lopez at different points) Ashley has had sex with more than one protagonist. Johnny and Trevor Phillps.
- Ashley is one of the few characters in the Grand Theft Auto series that can die from an overdose.