|Appearances||GTA Vice City|
|Full Name||Auntie Poulet|
|Place of Birth||Haiti|
Little Haiti, Vice City
|Businesses||Haitian Drugs Factory|
|Voiced by||Miss Cleo|
Auntie Poulet is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a supporting character in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (set in 1986). She is the leader of the Haitians gang and is heavily involved in the drugs trade. She is voiced by Youree Dell Cleomili Harris, a phone psychic better known as "Miss Cleo."
Auntie Poulet is the elderly matriarch and leader of the Haitians gang who moved to Little Haiti, Vice City at some time between 1984 and 1986. Shortly after moving to the city she and the Haitians started a turf war with the Cubans for control of 'eastern and downtown' Vice City. She quickly establishes her gang into the drugs trade within the city, establishing a drug factory in Little Haiti and links with the Sharks.
Poulet has her gang interupt a drugs trade between the Cubans and Ricardo Diaz. Her men, however, were thwarted by Tommy Vercetti, who also disrupts their meeting with the Sharks, and Lance Vance. She later hears of Vercetti and his abilities from her grandfather and asks him to visit her home. There she drugs him and has him retrieve some 'juju' from locations being watched by the SWAT officers. She later drugs him again to destroy boats used by the Cubans, whom Vercetti was allied to, and then to kill a number of Cubans involved in street fighting with the Haitians. Poulet's mind altering potions, however, leave Vercetti with no memory of his actions against the Cubans.
Vercetti, shortly after destroying the Haitian drug factory, receives a phone call from Poulet stating that he is no welcome in Little Haiti and that they are no longer allies. Vercetti, however, returns to Little Haiti, owning the Kaufman Cabs in the neighbourhood, and receives another phone call from Poulet where she again tells him that she does not want him in Little Haiti.
- GTA Vice City
- Stunt Boat Challenge (post mission phone call)
- Juju Scramble (Boss)
- Bombs Away! (Boss)
- Dirty Lickin's (Boss)
- Elderly Haitian matriarch.
- Believed to be involved in long term feud with Cuban crime families for control of eastern and downtown Vice City.
- Heavily protected by Haitian thugs at all times.
- In the original PlayStation 2 version of the game, Auntie Poulet wears a purple dress with matching head wrap. However, in all other releases of the game, she wears a yellow dress with matching head wrap similar to her box-art rendition.
- "Poulet" is a French word for "Chicken".
Artwork of Auntie Poulet from GTA Vice City.
- Vice City Crime Tree. Rockstar Games. official GTA Vice City website
- Original PS2 version rendition
- PC version rendition