Tommy Vercetti receiving his instructions from Mr. Black on a Payphone outside the Washington Mall.
|Game||GTA Vice City|
|Location||Washington Beach, Vice City|
Death of Tommy Vercetti|
Arrest of Tommy Vercetti
Failing to kill the gangsters in the time limit
|Unlocks||Check Out At The Check In (after completing Shakedown)|
The Fastest Boat|
Waste the Wife
Tommy Vercetti receives a phone call at a public payphone outside the Washington Mall and receives instructions from Mr. Black to kill members of a European gang, currently undercover in the city, before they rob a bank (possibly El Banco Corrupte Grande). Vercetti then locates and kills Mike Griffin, who is working as a builder on a billboard outside the Washington Mall. Vercetti then locates and kills Dick Tanner, who is working as a security guard for DBP Security. Vercetti then locates and kills Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter, who are working as carpenters and are located in a Bobcat close to the Jewellery Store in Vice Point. Vercetti then locates and kills Nick Kong, who is posing as a tourist on a Tropic boat close to Avery Carrington's rival construction site. Vercetti then locates and kills the last of the gang, Charlie Dilson, who is riding his PCJ-600 around Ocean Drive.
Mr. Black: A European Gang plans to hit the bank in Vice City. My employers would rather this didn't happen. Each member of the gang has a cover while they are here in Vice City. Some have menial jobs, others are on vacation. Each target and their likely whereabouts are taped under the phone.
- The name of this mission is likely a combination of the words "auto" and "homicide".
- The mission has a time limit of nine minutes, or nine in-game hours.
- A unique silver PCJ-600 can be collected by the player after the mission starts, located next to a hedge on the way to Mike Griffin's location.
- The Securicar driven by Dick Tanner is super-heavy until the mission ends. To be able to drive it, the player has to snipe him out from a distance.
- The Bobcat driven by Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter in this mission has a unique black and metallic red paint job.
- The PCJ-600 driven by Charlie Dilson has a unique blue paint job.
- With the exception of Mike Griffin, all of the European gangsters in this mission have names referring to characters in rival sandbox games. Dick Tanner is a reference to Tanner from the Driver series. Marcus Hammond, Franco Carter, and Charlie Dilson are references to Mark Hammond, Frank Carter, and Charlie Jolson from The Getaway, and Nick Kong is a reference to Nicholas "Nick" Kang Williams from True Crime: Streets of LA.
- Pedestrians with the same character models as Griffin, Tanner, Hammond, Carter, Kong, and Dilson appear during free roam and throughout Vice City.
- Mike Griffin could be a reference to Nick Griffin, a British nationalist politician.
- Mike Griffin's name may also be a reference to the game Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter.