Avispa Country Club
Avispa Country Club serves as both a privately maintained golf course and a district of San Fierro, San Andreas. It is located at the southern tip of the city, abutting Missionary Hill. To the north are Ocean Flats, Hashbury, and Garcia; to the east is Foster Valley; and to the south is Mount Chiliad.
While the golf course is located on the northern slopes of Missionary Hill, the country club's main building is located on the shoreline, directly south of Ocean Flats. There are also four tennis courts in front of the main building. The building's location (next to the highway entering the city), its proximity to the ocean, and its general design are highly reminiscent of Adolf Sutro's 1896 Victorian-era Cliff House restaurant in San Francisco's Ocean Beach, which burned down in 1907. The location of the golf course itself is comparable to that of the golf courses surrounding Lake Merced.
- Chainsaw - In the tennis courts
- Golf Club - Near the main entrance of the main building, adjacent to a Camera
- Satchel Charges - Behind the main building
- Comet (only when wanted for export)
- Camera - In front of the main entrance
- Police Bribe - In the tunnel leading to Doherty and Foster Valley
- Two snapshots (photograph the main building and tennis courts)
- CJ's girlfriend, Katie Zhan, can be found exercising on Avispa Country Club's greens when not at the dojo.
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Avispa Country Club • Battery Point • Calton Heights • Chinatown • City Hall • Doherty • Downtown • Easter Basin • Easter Bay Airport • Esplanade East • Esplanade North • Financial • Foster Valley • Garcia • Hashbury • Juniper Hill • Juniper Hollow • King's • Missionary Hill • Ocean Flats • Palisades • Paradiso • Queens • Santa Flora|