The BF Injection is a dune-buggy that was first featured in Grand Theft Auto III and went on to be featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto Advance, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
The design changed slightly in GTA San Andreas, where it has a slightly sleeker and more angular look, and a tighter, narrower rear-end. The San Andreas variety also comes in many different combinations of any two colors, unlike the solid colors of any previous GTA series instalments. Given Rockstar's penchant for lacing things such as car names with jokes, this vehicle is likely named after the term "beef injection" (more often used with the word "hot" in front of it), a slang term for sexual intercourse.
In GTA Vice City, the BF Injection may be good for off roading, but can make a front flip and then land on the roof. Experienced players can single-handedly master the BF Injection, thus making it having less chance of flipping over. The crankshaft of the exposed engine can be seen spinning in the GTA Vice City version, although much slower than would be expected.
In all three games, the BF Injection resembles an enlarged Meyers Manx.
Black and red BF Injection
- Apartments near El Burro's telephone point in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island, after completing the mission Sayonara Salvatore. It only spawns at night, from 19:00 until 05:00.
GTA Vice City
- On the beach behind the Standing Vice City building, Vice Point.
GTA San Andreas
- The Truth's farm.
- The beach south-west of Angel Pine.
- In front of the Blackfield Stadium after completing Dirt Track.
- At the beach in San Fierro.
- At the beach next to the shack in Santa Maria Beach.
- At the Snake Farm next to the Abandoned Airstrip.
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
- Parked at one of the lifeguard houses, starts Beach Patrol.
- Randomly spawns around the streets of Ocean Beach.
- In GTA III the vehicle is apparently unique and custom built by Joey Leone, as he is frequently seen working on it in cutscenes and, after the completion of the Portland Island missions, the completed vehicle can be found outside the home of Joey's girlfriend, Misty, in Hepburn Heights. If stolen it does spawn again and the vehicle can also be imported from the Shoreside Vale Import/Export garage once their list of wanted vehicles has been fulfilled.
- In GTA Liberty City Stories, the BF Injection can be driven, and it now has two working headlights mounted between two fenders. However, it is not depicted to have hi-beam lights mounted on the roll bars, much like in GTA San Andreas.
- Bandito, a somewhat similar vehicle seen in GTA San Andreas.
The BF Injection, as seen in GTA Vice City.
- BF Injection LCS.JPG
The BF Injection, as seen in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- BF Injection VCS.JPG
The BF Injection, as seen in GTA Vice City Stories.